Anti-Police adverts put up around London

Fighting Weight

they are amazing. the end. 

they are not acutally anti-police, thats the term given by the usual stupid media, they are just stating facts. 

Where's the evidence that the police are racist? It's a pretty hard thing to prove without solid evidence (which of course you don't have).

Have you heard about the inquest done surrounding The Stephen Lawrence murder where the police were found to be institutionally racist (The Met, and these posters are in London) by an independant body. My memory evades me, some Lord guy i think. 

they are not acutally anti-police, thats the term given by the usual stupid media, they are just stating facts. 

Where's the evidence that the police are racist? It's a pretty hard thing to prove without solid evidence (which of course you don't have).

Have you heard about the inquest done surrounding The Stephen Lawrence murder where the police were found to be institutionally racist (The Met, and these posters are in London) by an independant body. My memory evades me, some Lord guy i think. 

The MacPherson report, is what you're referring to - published in 1999.

I think the modern police force has changed since then, and I don't think they can (safely) be called institutionally racist anymore.

• Downvote 4

http://www.theguardian.com/uk/2013/apr/21/metropolitan-police-institutionally-racist-black

of course, you have evidence that is more important than serving black/asian police officers

going by those stats, it doesnt compare to serving officers in the met saying it is racist.

still, if white people commit over 55% of all crimes.and make up 80% of the pop. saying stuff like "black people are 12 times more likely to commit crime" is just stupid and excellent fodder for BNP type followers.