Going To Girls Houses

underwriter

Why do they not 'freshen' up?

I just went to a links house and i smelt breath on her... but not the strong/intense/severe type of breath, but an undertone...

If you know a guy is coming round, why wouldnt you brush your teeth and use mouthwash? even better encompass a full 360 and have a shower??

really baffles me

still fucked it tho...

• Downvote 2

Why do they not 'freshen' up?

I just went to a whore house and i smelt c*ck on her... but not the strong/intense/severe type of c*ck breath, but an undertone...

If you know a guy is coming round, why wouldnt you brush your teeth and use mouthwash? even better encompass a full 360 and have a shower??

really baffles me

still fucked it tho...

You had some typos *fixed

And to answer your question cos they gotta get paid can't be wasting time in the shower

• Downvote 1

most girls are nasty they just know how to hide it well

i got 2 sisters, there rooms make me sick

Its true

From girls rooms to girls toilets

Certain women look so pristine an prestige but you wanna see the pile of filth from whence this butterfly emerged

had something similar, not with the cleanliness, just with the looks

if we were going out, she would fix herself up and be a 7, but if I'm coming to her house she would be a low 6. 

got the impression she was more interested in impressing strangers while we're out than me while I'm in her house, didn't continue pursuit

had something similar, not with the cleanliness, just with the looks

if we were going out, she would fix herself up and be a 7, but if I'm coming to her house she would be a low 6.

got the impression she was more interested in impressing strangers while we're out than me while I'm in her house, didn't continue pursuit

You read way too much into this, 99% of girls done up get a +1 on the scale that's obvious

All you have done is pulled a 6/10