Going To Girls Houses

underwriter

i used to link a white ting

the rare times i would go in her car to go to the shops or gym with her her car was always MESSY... like baby booster in the back, crumbs all over, shoes on the back floor, bit of clothes here n there

i said to her, every single time i got in the car... why do you not tidy inside the car? like go get car wash... obviously shed get all defensive i was just loling inside

but her house was tidy tbh

had something similar, not with the cleanliness, just with the looks

if we were going out, she would fix herself up and be a 7, but if I'm coming to her house she would be a low 6.

got the impression she was more interested in impressing strangers while we're out than me while I'm in her house, didn't continue pursuit

You read way too much into this, 99% of girls done up get a +1 on the scale that's obvious

All you have done is pulled a 6/10

yh, that's fine, but if she can look a 7 on a night out, she can look a 7 when I'm there to beat

other girls have made the effort for my house visits. most girls have actually

if we were going out, she would fix herself up and be a 7, but if I'm coming to her house she would be a low 6.

got the impression she was more interested in impressing strangers while we're out than me while I'm in her house, didn't continue pursuit

You read way too much into this, 99% of girls done up get a +1 on the scale that's obvious

yh, that's fine, but if she can look a 7 on a night out, she can look a 7 when I'm there to beat

She didn't want to make the effort for you. Simple as. It's hardly a big deal if all you want to do is sleep with her anyway.

She didn't want to make the effort for you. Simple as. It's hardly a big deal if all you want to do is sleep with her anyway.

This isn't true, she might just have been comfortable around lens

Forum is so negative

• Upvote 3

This isn't true, she might just have been comfortable around lens

Forum is so negative

How is that negative? If that's how you're choosing to see it, then that's on you. Not making an effort means you're not really bothered, which is pretty much being comfortable..you feel no pressure..it's a pretty neutral standpoint