"Im putting wings on pigs today"

Badman

^ so taking two cops away from their families is the answer?

It's called collateral damage

I can't say that it's THE answer

But when you have police that are using excessive force and killing with impunity based on the way the law works, you can only expect people to start taking the law into their own hands at some point.

when white people want change about something... what do they do exactly?

compare that to blacks...

They kill white cops?

Those condoning this are idiots, two families are without their fathers this Christmas because of this unstable guy.

Not condoning but you also have two families that are without their sons/brothers this Christmas due to unstable policing.

^ so taking two cops away from their families is the answer?

It's called collateral damage

I can't say that it's THE answer

But when you have police that are using excessive force and killing with impunity based on the way the law works, you can only expect people to start taking the law into their own hands at some point.

this is my viewpoint on it, they created this environment and cant be shocked when it eventually bites back.

chatting about their now a wartime nypd, no personal reflection or responsibility at all. just punish, punish, punish were no one wins.

:/

Which had nothing to do with those 2 officers in particular..

So if a bus driver kills a family member am I allowed to pick any bus driver to take revenge on?

if u and ur loved ones had a history of being abused at the hands of bus drivers then id see where ur going with this and while i def wudnt sympathise at all i wud at least 

understand ur decision

some of u guys need to wake up still i cant imagine who rates this kind of nonsense

eye for a eye makes the whole world blind

not sure unnecessary bloodshed is needed. zimmerman is going off license on a calm one after killing a kid yet he hasn't been touched. instead niggas killed a chinese and hispanic guy that had nothing to do with it

logic is mad backwards and I'm not empathising with no side tbh

• Upvote 1

end of the day the same blanket prejudice exhibited by the police has bred the same kind of behavior in their opposition

im hestitant to call the the death of two unrelated and non white police officers collateral damage because the very fact that theyre police makes them participants, after all they're members of a 'wartime' nypd squad emphasis on the word war

when you see it through the connotations of that word things like morals and justice dont rele come into question, and if the resulting publicity and body count turn enough heads to change the situation then so be it,

best believe if more police die then that story will become an even bigger issue than cops killing blacks, god forbid this type of thing raises any kind of black awareness in our communities cause you know any groups that form are gonna be labelled terrorists as well

blacks arent going to win this in the short term and in the long term any good that comes out of it will only follow a lot of bad but uno self immolation i guess, anyway its long writing books on this shit because the conflict is quite clear and the sides so distinct thats its either one or the other

even if you're the sort of person who doesn't agree with aggressive protests, eye for an eye and all the rest, surely as a neutral person you should be able to see the dearth of options available to black people and why many dont see this route as the worst thing possible

unless you're a coon that is

in before too long didnt read and definitely in before any argument against the black community that mentions rap music

• Upvote 4

Completely f*cked , R.I.P to the 2 guys.

Just when there were some legitimate reasons for change, something like this happens.

Just gave the police all the reasons they'll need to continue acting the way they do.

Clearly this guy was a wrongun though, took himself out after the deed, not the thinking of someone in his right mind.

Heard people were clapping and laughing just after he did it aswell, america is gone.

What should they do instead, sing kumbaya...

Nah rejoice in the killing in another human being ennit