DRAWING GIRLS

underwriter

Only do that if you look like porch

Just use basic social skills to break down the awkwardness/stranger barrier such as hello, how are you doing, good morning etc....

Once that barrier is broken move on to the next step of more open ended convo/questions like how was your session, whats your goals etc... Then talk based on that, try find out if they go work nearby after or what they do away from the gym blah blah blah and thats another barrier down

Last barrier once you have there name and they comfy talking to you in the gym and its not just you pestering them.... Move in for the number

Disclaimer - i dont do it like this im not socially awkward and can strike up the bants based on observation/incidents and am charming enough to get the digits and smash down all the barriers with one swing

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

@totoriina you pointed out some good points about moving to girls at the gym in a decent manner. I always was trying figure out a way without trying distriurb them during a sessions

;

Any one got some decent pointers for me. I work in a hotel in Central doing front desk. The amount of females I see day to day is cray, but we have some policy about moving to guest etc, anyone knows a way of asking for their number/email in professional manner without making it seem like they getting hit on. I've been successful once but that's cause she moved to me by some Arab ting from Qatar that asked for me number,mostly we have a lot of British business woman who flirt the most most of them are milfs as well. That's the ones I want lol

• Upvote 1

@totoriina you pointed out some good points about moving to girls at the gym in a decent manner. I always was trying figure out a way without trying distriurb them during a sessions

;

Any one got some decent pointers for me. I work in a hotel in Central doing front desk. The amount of females I see day to day is cray, but we have some policy about moving to guest etc, anyone knows a way of asking for their number/email in professional manner without making it seem like they getting hit on. I've been successful once but that's cause she moved to me by some Arab ting from Qatar that asked for me number,mostly we have a lot of British business woman who flirt the most most of them are milfs as well. That's the ones I want lol

Policy about moving to guests? Beg you take a photo of that. 

Your "movements" should take the guise of regular conversations, which you should try and hold at the front desk for as long as possible. There is no policy against being charming.

;

Policy about moving to guests? Beg you take a photo of that.

Your "movements" should take the guise of regular conversations, which you should try and hold at the front desk for as long as possible. There is no policy against being charming.

Not like that but these times where people move to guest and the guest told management as some people get the wrong end of the stick and thought guest were on them like someone in the past had asked for numbers direct. That's why I ask for emails tbh.

I'm just waiting for summer when the Arabs folks to centreal. They're on black dudes