James Milner appreciation

kerser

Rodgers would ruin all of them, paco would prob get the best numbers with little 7mins cameos as he plays milner upfront

Rodgers is one of the best managers in the league when it comes to coaching attacking players......FACT.

He is a coach not a manager

Guy needs to be sacked along with Pascoe

Rodgers would ruin all of them, paco would prob get the best numbers with little 7mins cameos as he plays milner upfront

Rodgers is one of the best managers in the league when it comes to coaching attacking players......FACT.

Didnt you finish the season with coutinho and lallana upfront ?

Wasnt gerrard your top goalscorer with 12 goals mostly pens ?

Hasnt rodgers ruined the careers of lambert, balotelli, borini, aspas, luis alberto, sturridge, carroll, yesil and belamy ??????

Yes exactly my point, hes a good coach, especially for attacking players.

Didnt you finish the season with coutinho and lallana upfront ?

Wasnt gerrard your top goalscorer with 12 goals mostly pens ?

Hasnt rodgers ruined the careers of lambert, balotelli, borini, aspas, luis alberto, sturridge, carroll, yesil and belamy ??????

If you have talent he will progress you.

Sturridge, Suarez, Sterling Ibe Coutinho are the examples you should be using.

Yesil was a youth striker, Bellamy(did he manage him) Lambert didn't have enough talent, neither did Borini or Aspas, Caroll needs no explanation.

Alberto has talent but not suited to English football.

Awful list apart from

Lacazette

Bacca

This is Liverpool

They can't do top tier

These players aren't top tier though..

From Liverpool's perspective they are

You're just not at the level to attract these guys

We could attract Bacca.//

He was being linked with Milan just couple months ago.

Lacazette would be harder.

mike marsh is on his way out :Y:

Hope pascoe is next

I'm reading a discussion for Ings to Liverpool. 

:rofl:

Owen/Anelka

Torres

Suarez

Balotelli

Ings.

I can't believe what I'm reading.

INGS.

Sack Brendan. Things are not getting better with that man in charge. The signings have been nothing short of disgraceful. You had a whole pool of players to scout/buy and £70mi or however much you sold Suarez for. What that man has done since then and finishing 6th is a damn disgrace.

Owen/Anelka

Torres

Suarez

Balotelli

Ings.

INGS.

Sack Brendan. Things are not getting better with that man in charge. The signings have been nothing short of disgraceful. You had a whole pool of players to scout/buy and £70mi or however much you sold Suarez for. What that man has done since then and finishing 6th is a damn disgrace.

Calm down Ings as 3rd choice isn't bad.

Sturridge Bacca Origi/Ings

>>>>

150bags a week for milner?

boy, this club

═▂▄▄▓▄▄▂

◢◤ ▀▀████▄▄▄▄◢◤

█▄ █▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀╬ 

◥█████◤

══╩══╩══

╬═╬

╬═╬

╬═╬

╬═╬

╬═╬

╬═╬

╬═╬ 

╬═╬ /L

╬═╬ / .

╬═╬ / \  delivering iverpool people their L!!

I think ings will do well for them on another note

the money is really the only disappointing thing about the milner signing

giving him d captaincy would also be stupid af doe. give it to hendo. experienced man like milner dont need an armband to be heard.

rootin for liverpool like usual.

Owen/Anelka

Torres

Suarez

Balotelli

Ings.

INGS.

Calm down Ings as 3rd choice isn't bad.

Sturridge Bacca Origi/Ings

>>>>

This is your problem. You wanna talk about winning the league and make no mistake, while you never had billions you had the money to go and buy ANY striker in the world with that Suarez money. 

Lambert shouldn't have even come in as a 2nd or 3rd choice. Same with Ings. Buy STARTERS. Ings shouldn't be on the radar of one of the greatest European Clubs of all time. Your strike force is an absolute JOKE.

Sturridge/Bacca (not happening), Origi (not prolific) & Ings isn't even breaking the top 4 let alone challenging. Sturridge isn't even firing you to the title. He was a good compliment for Suarez but come on theres a huge gulf in quality that's like saying Chris Sutton is as good as Shearer because they both ran riot.

Last season Liverpool were above us, LFC fans will argue we are rivals but let me ask you this.

Would you EVER hear of Wenger coming in for them kind of man (Lambert, Ings, 2014 Kolo Toure) in 2015?

Come on my dude. :rofl:

Nah ur disrespecting Sturridge dude

Sturridge cant stay fit but he has a history of scoring 1 in 2. Which projects to 20-25 a season

With another good striker in the team we can rotate or play two up top. I just hope all the injuries Studge has accumulated over the last 18 months he is still as agile and maintains his acceleration

Bottom line is we need a proven scorer who is quick,likes to play on shoulder and is good at 1-2's. Idk why we are linked with bare target men. Doesnt suit our play tbh. Coutinho is wasted playing with some guy who can on header. They need to be tricky and comfortable to carry the ball. So no Falcaos.

Just no Benteke plz