James Milner appreciation

kerser

I'm reading a discussion for Ings to Liverpool. 

:rofl:

Owen/Anelka

Torres

Suarez

Balotelli

Ings.

I can't believe what I'm reading.

INGS.

Sack Brendan. Things are not getting better with that man in charge. The signings have been nothing short of disgraceful. You had a whole pool of players to scout/buy and £70mi or however much you sold Suarez for. What that man has done since then and finishing 6th is a damn disgrace.

Calm down Ings as 3rd choice isn't bad.

Sturridge Bacca Origi/Ings

>>>>

This is your problem. You wanna talk about winning the league and make no mistake, while you never had billions you had the money to go and buy ANY striker in the world with that Suarez money. 

Lambert shouldn't have even come in as a 2nd or 3rd choice. Same with Ings. Buy STARTERS. Ings shouldn't be on the radar of one of the greatest European Clubs of all time. Your strike force is an absolute JOKE.

Sturridge/Bacca (not happening), Origi (not prolific) & Ings isn't even breaking the top 4 let alone challenging. Sturridge isn't even firing you to the title. He was a good compliment for Suarez but come on theres a huge gulf in quality that's like saying Chris Sutton is as good as Shearer because they both ran riot.

Last season Liverpool were above us, LFC fans will argue we are rivals but let me ask you this.

Would you EVER hear of Wenger coming in for them kind of man (Lambert, Ings, 2014 Kolo Toure) in 2015?

Come on my dude. :rofl:

Why is Bacca not happening?

And Sturridge Bacca Ings Origi is good enough for a challenge and top 4.

Tell me what team has a great 3rd/4th choice strikers.

Madrid have got Chicarito as 2nd choice, Barca have Pedro(?)

Chelsea had Drogba

Bayern have Pizarro

And so on

Its unrealistic to have 3 strikers on the level of Sturridge, which is what you're proposing we do.

Nah ur disrespecting Sturridge dude

Sturridge cant stay fit but he has a history of scoring 1 in 2. Which projects to 20-25 a season

With another good striker in the team we can rotate or play two up top. I just hope all the injuries Studge has accumulated over the last 18 months he is still as agile and maintains his acceleration

Bottom line is we need a proven scorer who is quick,likes to play on shoulder and is good at 1-2's. Idk why we are linked with bare target men. Doesnt suit our play tbh. Coutinho is wasted playing with some guy who can on header. They need to be tricky and comfortable to carry the ball. So no Falcaos.

Just no Benteke plz

But that's just it Lahi it's not disrespect. Lemme come back to this Yeshua just made me choke on my pizza...

Owen/Anelka

Torres

Suarez

Balotelli

Ings.

INGS.

Sack Brendan. Things are not getting better with that man in charge. The signings have been nothing short of disgraceful. You had a whole pool of players to scout/buy and £70mi or however much you sold Suarez for. What that man has done since then and finishing 6th is a damn disgrace.

>>>>

This is your problem. You wanna talk about winning the league and make no mistake, while you never had billions you had the money to go and buy ANY striker in the world with that Suarez money. 

Lambert shouldn't have even come in as a 2nd or 3rd choice. Same with Ings. Buy STARTERS. Ings shouldn't be on the radar of one of the greatest European Clubs of all time. Your strike force is an absolute JOKE.

Sturridge/Bacca (not happening), Origi (not prolific) & Ings isn't even breaking the top 4 let alone challenging. Sturridge isn't even firing you to the title. He was a good compliment for Suarez but come on theres a huge gulf in quality that's like saying Chris Sutton is as good as Shearer because they both ran riot.

Last season Liverpool were above us, LFC fans will argue we are rivals but let me ask you this.

Would you EVER hear of Wenger coming in for them kind of man (Lambert, Ings, 2014 Kolo Toure) in 2015?

Chelsea had Drogba

Bayern have Pizarro

And so on

Its unrealistic to have 3 strikers on the level of Sturridge, which is what you're proposing we do.

Don't ever in your life put Pedro/Drogba/Pizarro and your dusty 3rd and 4th choice strikers in the same boat again. :lol:

Pedro is a starter ANYWHERE except Barcelona/Madrid

It's not unrealistic. If you'd gone and bought a STARTER you wouldn't have worried about sideman Sturridge he's just a link up man for your main striker. A nice compliment. Lambert is just a fan. Origi isn't coming here and doing bits and Bacca co-sign Porchy he's WAY too good for you and he's not even top tier.

Bacca is better than Liverpool

Said nobody, he wouldn't even be the best striker at our club.

Who has he been linked with?

Ac Milan are the club hes been heavily linked with and they're in a worse situation than Liverpool.

Sturridge cant stay fit but he has a history of scoring 1 in 2. Which projects to 20-25 a season

With another good striker in the team we can rotate or play two up top. I just hope all the injuries Studge has accumulated over the last 18 months he is still as agile and maintains his acceleration

Bottom line is we need a proven scorer who is quick,likes to play on shoulder and is good at 1-2's. Idk why we are linked with bare target men. Doesnt suit our play tbh. Coutinho is wasted playing with some guy who can on header. They need to be tricky and comfortable to carry the ball. So no Falcaos.

Just no Benteke plz

Anyways like I was saying he was a great link up man for a top don but on his ones he's not hitting them Suarez figures especially with what Brendan is bringing in.

Recruitment is poor and man in here justifying Ings is sad to see.

Owen/Anelka

Torres

Suarez

Balotelli

Ings.

INGS.

>>>>

Chelsea had Drogba

Bayern have Pizarro

And so on

Don't ever in your life put Pedro/Drogba/Pizarro and your dusty 3rd and 4th choice strikers in the same boat again. :lol:

Pedro is a starter ANYWHERE except Barcelona/Madrid

It's not unrealistic. If you'd gone and bought a STARTER you wouldn't have worried about sideman Sturridge he's just a link up man for your main striker. A nice compliment. Lambert is just a fan. Origi isn't coming here and doing bits and Bacca co-sign Porchy he's WAY too good for you and he's not even top tier.

He wouldn't start for Bayern.

And Drogba is exactly in that boat, washed up, so is Pizarro.

Pizarro is 36 with 1 in 17 games, all these players are washed up.

Just no Benteke plz

Anyways like I was saying he was a great link up man for a top don but on his ones he's not hitting them Suarez figures especially with what Brendan is bringing in.

Recruitment is poor and man in here justifying Ings is sad to see.

Sturridge scores goals with or without Suarez, that has been consistent since his time here.

We've got past that argument now... move forward.

Do you not see any issue with comparing Origi and Ings to man in their mid 30's ending their careers?

Do you not understand the point, that hardly anyone has great 3rd/4th choice strikers, obviously if they were so great they would want to be number 1 somewhere else.

At teams winning titles or at least competing they have at least 3 good strikers. Forget formation for a second.

Barcelona

Madrid

Bayern

Juventus

Man City

Chelsea (Costa, Remy, Drogba)

United

PSG* Edit.

I will not drop the Sturridge argument I think you need BETTER up front just like Arsenal need BETTER than Giroud. Dan doesn't even stay fit so why bring in someone underneath when clearly you need a STARTER.

Your argument stops and ends from where you say we need better than Sturridge.

Juventus have Morata and Tevez, whos the 3rd one?

I was going to reply until I saw the top question.

Let's leave it. This is a Milner topic after all. I can't believe man are HAPPY with Ings and a crocked Sturridge. He's a bring in man.

Your argument stops and ends from where you say we need better than Sturridge.

need someone who is better or as good as

We're not getting someone better.

Aguero

Suarez

Lewandowski

out of picture

Can get someone near that level, no one said we didn't need a top striker...