Lets Discuss This For A Sec

underwriter

Are you sure about that lahi?

People don't tend to report pervin

Usually its "my face is up here" or a rumour goes round about what a perv u are

One guy at work was a right perv. He used to make noises when certain women walked past. He stared...he'd give you half the solution to something so you would hav to go an sit next to him to find out more

Only one woman that I was aware of really got pissed off by his behaviour but other women laughed it off

sounds like me

i used to piss woman off all the time

in the end this polish bitch made a complaint of some kind of abuse/harrassment

everyone backed up her story like im sort of sex pest lol the imbarrasment the thing is what women dont like is my

abiliy to be free and express my sexuality in many ways i would flirt with everyone

GABOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

How Imbarrassed were u

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Are you sure about that lahi?

People don't tend to report pervin

Usually its "my face is up here" or a rumour goes round about what a perv u are

One guy at work was a right perv. He used to make noises when certain women walked past. He stared...he'd give you half the solution to something so you would hav to go an sit next to him to find out more

Only one woman that I was aware of really got pissed off by his behaviour but other women laughed it off

sounds like me

i used to piss woman off all the time

in the end this polish bitch made a complaint of some kind of abuse/harrassment

everyone backed up her story like im sort of sex pest lol the imbarrasment the thing is what women dont like is my

abiliy to be free and express my sexuality in many ways i would flirt with everyone

GABOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

How Imbarrassed were u

Embarrassed*

• Downvote 1

It does definitely exist but not to the extent stated by badman

The day to day groping and violations experienced by women are not resulting in convictions

Badmans hyperbole is unsafe

In reality convictions for actual rape are very low. Let alone casual sexual assault

it might be exaggerated however the feminists would be on one if the shoe was on the other foot therefore to remain consistent where is the outcry when this happens?

Same as the link Supermalt posted, only 4 comments lol where was the outcry? easy to ignore isnt it, you did that too

I do agree that the day to day groping's and violations that females have to endure are completely unacceptable but that's irrelevant in this argument. Are you trying to say that coz of this fact it means its OK for females to act the same? or its justified?  

I also like the way you now catagorise sexual assault between rape and 'casual sexual assault' as if to say one is worse than the other however when the same thing was discussed in the chad evans thread it was rape means rape no ifs or buts

too many inconsistencies which is inherently adopted by the poisonous feminist movement which in turn is making a mockery of the constant struggle of the victims of modern day sexism 

its just the way society is

e.g. if a white guy was killed by a cop in the US this week unnecessarily you wouldn't have the whole black community jumping on "what cops are doing to civilians is wrong" you might get a few, but surely not as many as there would be if it happened to another black person

its the same principal right? I'm not saying its right but you wouldn't be surprised or outraged would you?

It does definitely exist but not to the extent stated by badman

The day to day groping and violations experienced by women are not resulting in convictions

Badmans hyperbole is unsafe

In reality convictions for actual rape are very low. Let alone casual sexual assault

it might be exaggerated however the feminists would be on one if the shoe was on the other foot therefore to remain consistent where is the outcry when this happens?

Same as the link Supermalt posted, only 4 comments lol where was the outcry? easy to ignore isnt it, you did that too

I do agree that the day to day groping's and violations that females have to endure are completely unacceptable but that's irrelevant in this argument. Are you trying to say that coz of this fact it means its OK for females to act the same? or its justified?

I also like the way you now catagorise sexual assault between rape and 'casual sexual assault' as if to say one is worse than the other however when the same thing was discussed in the chad evans thread it was rape means rape no ifs or buts

too many inconsistencies which is inherently adopted by the poisonous feminist movement which in turn is making a mockery of the constant struggle of the victims of modern day sexism

Did I not say what the woman did was wrong? Did you not read that bit?

And therefore yes it is wrong that SOCIETY does not apply equal condemnation to both male and female sexual abusers. This is not just about what feminists do and say. It is about everyone. Its just ridiculous that you make this all about feminism

With regard to ched evans are you being serious?

When I use the phrase casual sexual assault I say it because it happens casually. It happens day to day as a matter of course

I don't use the word casual because it is less serious

Having said that being groped isn't rape is it? It's not defined in law as rape either is it?

It is sexual assault

I feel I have to point out to you that I do not classify myself as a feminist so I ask what school of thought do you believe I'm coming from?

And I saw supermalts link and I thought that's peak.

Why should I comment on every news article? You will say oh if it the victim was a woman I would comment - not necessarily

I've even mentioned a perv at work in this thread without giving my personal opinion on it/showing outrage