Happy New Year from Malawi

Davicious X

I'm currently on my first holiday ever and I thought I'd take a quick minute to say happy new year to all the forum members.

This is truly a spectacular experience and one that I am so grateful for before my business goes into overdrive.

A couple of you guys have actually helped with that even though you're probably not aware, but I'll send out an almost anonymous thank you all the same. 

I hope you guys have taken the time to plan the rise of you into the ne/w year and hopefully I'll see you at the top of the mountain.

Bless you all...

... No I'm not drunk... Yet.

• Upvote 3

Happy new year guys

That's nuts tho swear man is touching 40?

Would like to know if there's a reason why

I've had a wonderful eye opening experience so far in Malawi and have learned so much about the difference between Malawians and black people in England and to be honest, if it were possible I'd never surround myself with Black British people again. The apathy levels are just too high from them in England.

Been here 3 days and made the sort of business connections that will heavily benefit the country as well as myself, but yes it is a very poor country. You'd never know it from the people though. They simply don't complain, they just get on with it. It's all extremely positive.

Why didn't I go on a proper holiday before? It just didn't happen. I've been to a few countries in Europe but they were all really short trips like a day or 2. I know a lot of people go to holiday resorts in the med but I've always found them slightly pathetic. Getting drunk and fucking about randomly never interested me. I wanted my first proper holiday to mean something, and meeting my girlfriends family felt like something important. And while the country is poor I found out the family certainly is not. The house has 8 bloody bedrooms, 3 maids, a mechanic, and 2 other helpers that just do stuff, it's nuts.

Next year we'll go Jamaica, where my family is from, but tomorrow we are going on to Zambia... I'm told its a major culture shock... Heres hoping.

• Upvote 1

Lol you don't just go to the med just to get drunk n have sex wtf

That old cliche of "if I wanted to see everyone from the ends, id go out in the ends not Ayia napa" ones there

All about seeing as much as the world as we can while we still can don't wanna be a old man saying I wish I went to this country of that country

Enjoy your time out there tho