Raising Your Partner's Child

underwriter

A woman who gets pregnant and the man who buss in her is nowhere to be seen...

she raises the kid and along the way a guy gets sprung because shes been gymming and toned up a likkle...

he raises the kid with the woman...

is he not the ultimate sideman... nothing else can top that... some guys in here will think no because hes looking after a child...

na sorry that Gold star sideman quality.

People in this forum in this situation whether you ARE the son or you are the SIDEMAN looking after the kid

How do you feel?

I could never marry/wife off a girl with a kid... not even if she was amber rose... smashing ting and then dash

• Downvote 11

and what if you have a child too?

lol some spastic topic

so if you split with ur BM you would rather she was was lonely(probably out there being a jezzie) and ur son had no father figure while you are out there playing fake dad with ur new family. rather than someone that treated them well and took care of them?

if you really find your soul mate whether she has a child or not won't really matter. only dumb niggas(with no real life experience) who can't see the bigger picture would think this way

• Upvote 1

lol some spastic topic

so if you split with ur BM you would rather she was was lonely(probably out there being a jezzie) and ur son had no father figure while you are out there playing fake dad with ur new family. rather than someone that treated them well and took care of them?

if you really find your soul mate whether she has a child or not won't really matter. only dumb niggas(with no real life experience) who can't see the bigger picture would think this way

looking at this all wrong, yh imhim put it in a certain way but i agree 

not wanting to raise another mans child isnt immature, that woman no matter what is putting that kid over you and i aint on the B team and if the farther is still orbiting around technically you are a C team expendable sideman

from the womans perceptive (which your looking from), of course you would want someone coming in being stable but where not talking about that, its if the situation is worth it coming in as a man

tbh the only immature thing mentioned here was 'soul mate'

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

lol some spastic topic

not wanting to raise another mans child isnt immature, that woman no matter what is putting that kid over you and i aint on the B team and if the farther is still orbiting around technically you are a C team expendable sideman

from the womans perceptive (which your looking from), of course you would want someone coming in being stable but where not talking about that, its if the situation is worth it coming in as a man

nah i think its waste to breed chicks and not raise the child. You are on some one sided shit. I know plenty of step fathers that have fed and built a stable home are they sidemen because they did a job a man is supposed to do?

I couldnt do it personally but i salute man that do this. It takes someone with no ego and a whole lot of heart. (Man got more ego thab morals nowdays)As long as the guy is fair and loving to the child i dont see what the problem is. And about the father orbiting thats nothing because unless he is breaking bread n actually raises the child(not talking about no weekend visits) that nigga cant tell u shit and once the child grows up they themselves will know what the deal is as u were there through their whole life. While their father doing some part time job. Children can tell

Dont go on this retarded niggas corner because fam u are gona be placed in that same spastic nigga box. This is the guy that types paragraphs of bitches airing him on whatsapp calling someone a sideman pmsl the irony is hilarious to me. Probably one of the biggest sidemans in vip2 history

Lol at a compatible ideal woman being a immature arguement. Man think you cant get attached to a child even if its not ur seed

Dumb nigga pov

• Downvote 1

my view isnt based on who imhim is, its what he said. i dont think where i came from was ego but my peace of mind.

also i didnt say step fathers havent raised good families but views like that aint f*cking up kids and communities, look to the source, who is the common denominator in all this? harsh, but it even acts a deterrent to decrease such situations.

for me its whether the situation is worth it coming in and majority of the time imo (and yours) its not.

tbf i wouldnt bash anybody who did this, i would just advise accordingly. but salute and cheerlead them? no.

topic could have been better without the name calling in op and title, look at what your making me do imhim you c*nt.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

imhim called a man with responsibilities a sideman

while he's out here losing sleep over one tick replys on whatsapp

and i deffo salute man that raise other mans seed. deffo aint cheerleading or trying to say everyone should do it but to call man a sideman that do it is very childish and dumb

what is the common denominator(you didn't make that clear)? unstable mothers and aint shit fathers? very unfair on the child to lose out on a stable family life because their mother is resenting their father who left them and made her a high risk move for any nigga resulting in her getting fucked and dashed numerous times. kid will grow up with all type of complexes

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

lol some spastic topic

xvbcfdbdfbdfbfb

real life pain

Views like imhims is why kids grow up all f*cked up and end up being like their waste of space fathers.. Creating communities of ill advised stupid niggas. A cycle thats hard to break

Ego<<<<<morals

alright alright alright calm down now geeza

its a viewpoint not a stupid viewpoint is it

if this is you then its you isnt it

imhim called a man with responsibilities a sideman

while he's out here losing sleep over one tick replys on whatsapp

and i deffo salute man that raise other mans seed. deffo aint cheerleading or trying to say everyone should do it but to call man a sideman that do it is very childish and dumb

what is the common denominator(you didn't make that clear)? unstable mothers and aint sh*t fathers? very unfair on the child to lose out on a stable family life because their mother is resenting their father who left them and made her a high risk move for any nigga resulting in her getting f*cked and dashed numerous times. kid will grow up with all type of complexes

theres nothing to salute theres nothing to applaude

the guy loves the woman so much that he just (doesnt care what baggage she has)

if thats what he wants to do fair enough but come on lets put all fancy fancy aside

you are looking after a next mans kid end of the day

• Downvote 3

firstly gonna address the ultimate sideman part in the OP - the guy You describe may still have found himself a faithful woman.

there are guys who are wifing off women who they know are cheating on them, surely a worse kind of sideman?

the guys who spend money on these bicches, get nothing, while a guy makes 0 effort, spends not a penny, and casually beats. surely a worse kind of sideman?

if You said the girl cheated, and the child was conceived during their relationship and not his, yet he wanted to raise that child as his own and stay with the woman, I would agree.

@ Lahi,I agree that a man can get attached to children who aren't his, but I'd always keep it very clear that it's not my child, and wouldn't attach to them like they were my own. 

if the father is seeing his child, part time or not, that means the BM's new partner has lines he should and shouldn't cross. the child should know who their father is, and the job of the new partner isn't to undermine and attempt to replace the father. You should be stepping back, letting mother and father raise their child.

ImHim, just out of curiosity, are You ready for a child of Your own? this may affect Your views.

@ Admin, I'm gonna re lock this, but I'm hoping with a changed topic title we can discuss this seriously with Your blessing.

@ Badman: Congratulations, good luck, respect

@ OP this topic is one of the reasons woodpecker made that topic about people on here not growing up

Don't understand why you need to judge another man's happiness in the first place tbh. If a fella finds himself a girl he loves and grows to love her kid and they have a successful relationship...why do you feel the need to make a judgement about that? I'm pretty sure that in 20 years time Badman's step-daughter isn't going to turn around and call him a sideman, she'll be calling him dad. Whereas OP will still be lost with no father figure in his life

• Upvote 4