YOUR STREET/NEXT DOOR NEIGHBOUR

underwriter

Recently I have thought about my road and there isnt any peng tings who live on my road...

when i was growing up there was a spanish colombian family about 30 doors down... was so sprung on that girl sent her love letters and would ran back to my house... she turned me down with the roses are red violets are blue :( 

Do you guys live next to or do you guys see or know any peng girls who live on your road?

Have you banged any sexy tings on your road?

• Downvote 1

There are none on my road!! i think there are only 4 people my age on the whole street

Would be nice to have a convenient no strings beat on my street

There is this lighty, who has about 84 kids, who i see occasionally during the day. She looks mid to late 30's, but that could be due to stress

During the day, she makes no effort with her appearance, but at night, it's a different story.....We catch eyes every now and then, in the local shop etc

Sometimes after an unsuccessful night out.... about 4/5am.... waved out of my face...  I sit on my doorstep having a cheeky ciggy

When a cab pulls in to the road, i scan HARD!!!! Hoping it might be her... so I can catch her coming home tipsy so i can see what she's saying lol

#CreepLife :ghost:

• Upvote 5

There are none on my road!! i think there are only 4 people my age on the whole street

Would be nice to have a convenient no strings beat on my street

There is this lighty, who has about 84 kids, who i see occasionally during the day. She looks mid to late 30's, but that could be due to stress

During the day, she makes no effort with her appearance, but at night, it's a different story.....We catch eyes every now and then, in the local shop etc

Sometimes after an unsuccessful night out.... about 4/5am.... waved out of my face... I sit on my doorstep having a cheeky ciggy

When a cab pulls in to the road, i scan HARD!!!! Hoping it might be her... so I can catch her coming home tipsy so i can see what she's saying lol

#CreepLife :ghost:

Lool