Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Afgoon

virgins

74 posts in this topic

Would a virgin make a good wife?

Or does it mean she will be a shit beat for you for the rest of your life?

What are the pros and cons?

Will she be more inclined to cheat?

My girl had only ever slept with one other b4 me

She was a dead beat at first, oh so boring

But she was a good chick with a good job, personality ect ect

So i dismissed the dead sex cah i wanted to make her the one

Years down the line we are still together and the sex and head is up their with the best i ever had.........

she aint cheating on me either

il break her neck

i think theyre more inclined to be loyal..

but do you really think their body count is gonna stay at 1 if youre with her for years and years tho?

It's not even about experience in the bedroom, every pum feels different, some better than others, not worth the risk IMO

Edit: in reply to the 'virgins are more inclined to be loyal' .. I disagree.. the girls iv linked who have only been 1 guy seem to be curious as to what it's like to be with another.. Someone with 3-4 different guys under their belts know what it is and if they're happy with what they've got then there's no curiosity

my daughters mum was a virgin, was with her years and she wasnt all that in bed, then about a year ago i took a 24 year old girls virginity and she was pretty wild from the get go, wanted to try every position under the sun the 2nd and 3rd time shes ever fucked, girls eyes would be watering from pain but still trying to ride me. Depends on the individual, the whole passion of sex is just in some girls regardless of experience.

how long do you think it was until curiosity got your daughters mum and she slept with someone else?

boy not even gona grace that with an answer but if u think that some women cant hold it down then u obviously surround yourself with a lower class of female, i know for a fact theres a good selection of algerian females bred well and fully accepting they lose their virginity to their husband and only have that d*ck for life, obviously im not longer with my daughters mum so i cant vouch for what she does now nor do i care.

nah i know its a mad question

i didnt say no woman can hold it down im just exploring the idea tbh

but do you really think their body count is gonna stay at 1 if youre with her for years and years tho?

Why wouldn't it?

Linked a Virgin in the summer, she should be coming back next summer

We will see what gwarn

Leave it.

Caring about a girls body count is dumb as you get older imo

Leave it.

nope.

Leave it.

nope.

cant stand virgins never again

not that I even got close to sniffing her hermetically sealed clopper

was thinking of wifeying this virgin chick... all boxes ticked, good family good job, good lookig

bitch try tell me no sex before marriage, initally i thuoght cool maybe anal or blow jobs and I can live without her puss for a while 1-2 years by shagging the bejesus of brasses , so i pursued it.. maybe shes jus trying to show she respects herself and she will break at 2-4 months MAX... this what I thought

after 2 months of talking to her everyday bitch trys to tell me sex isnt a major part of a relationship and she would expect a real man not to be doing it before a marriage.... BITCH KILLED MY VIBE completely... wbhat kind of pussyole man would agree to such nonsense SMH

deserve a thousand negs for my behaviour 

back to the eastern european chicks i go

Pmsl

Everyday for 2 mantz?

Gwad

My personal record is a month i think. These asian disney princess mind bitches aint shit afgoon breh. They think there pum is a final boss.

I don't have any moves in my repertoire suitable for virgins

And for that reason

I'm out.

A virgin is still a woman... respectfully.

Pmsl

Everyday for 2 mantz?

Gwad

My personal record is a month i think. These asian disney princess mind bitches aint sh*t afgoon breh. They think there pum is a final boss.

its watt im sayin.. 

fuckin done with em... knew there was a reason the 1st time round.. 

im goin back afghan cooning .. no more off piste

str8 alpine powered snow bitches from now on

Why wouldn't it?

how many years until curiosity gets the better of her?

Why wouldn't it?

how many years until curiosity gets the better of her?

I can't speak for all other women (née/or girls) but I know for myself and those I keep close, one man for the rest of our life is the ideal. Curiosity isn't a factor...what use is 'sampling' another man when you already have who you're with? It adds nothing to our lives..

Iv heard people drop that same talk while their pregnant girlfriend was beating someone else.

Iv seen and done way too many things to ever fully trust a female again and that upsets me

^is that in reference to what I said?

Sad, but talk is cheap anyway although I know these kinds of things aren't a mess that I can entertain or keep up with, or keep around people that do. (Meh, I'd never even be someone's 'pregnant girlfriend'...)

And you can't exactly be that upset about what you know now by opening Pandora's box (no pun intended) through whatever it is you say you've done as well. Not saying you should be naive to life and people but that's what you decided to open yourself up to (the non trust) by doing whatever you did, along with whoever. Just be glad you're wise to the shenanigans of some women and girls.

I still need to get mines g, whether she's in a relationship or not is none of my business but iv seen the most innocent and loyal seeming girls get up to fuckrys while their man is out grinding a night shift.. What makes me soo special that it couldn't happen with a girl I think is innocent and loyal (except the fact id sink both participants boats').. I used to think I was a good judge of character and I'd know if a girl is capable of cheating but these last couple years have changed that.

Back on the subject of Virgins.. I had to wait till I was 16 for my first beat after countless awkward moments of not being able to fit inside until I found an older ting who wasnt a virgin.. Why anyone would actively seek that is beyond me.. As long as a girls body count is below 10 and carried herself respectfully with those people (no rep) then she's kl IMO