KIDS

underwriter

Ive come across a few girls and a few girls on pof where it says 'do you want to have kids' they select 'does not want kids'

now, as a woman how can you not want to have kids? its not even women sometimes, it can be men as well...

there definitely must be a screw loose in someonmes head for them to not want to have a 'mini me' running around and seeing them grow up..

pretty weird mentality

I'm too selfish for kids, I could never put anyone before myself, i like to be free from stress, my last partner begged 

me but I knew deep down im emotional unstable I have good and bad days

it would be fair on the kiddie 

its also why i cant keep partners i dont like to be tied down get too depressed 

Yoshie, it would be a dealbreaker for her.

If she's serious, You're essentially telling her a relationship with You means a life with no children which she wants, plus You're probably gonna occupy her prime, a problem You wont have if You change Your mind after her clock's ticked then trade in for a girl who can

Yoshie, it would be a dealbreaker for her.

If she's serious, You're essentially telling her a relationship with You means a life with no children which she wants, plus You're probably gonna occupy her prime, a problem You wont have if You change Your mind after her clock's ticked then trade in for a girl who can

Those Y caps giving me a headache.

But I agree, would have to be with someone that wants the same.

No doubt I'll get the missus to pop a couple out, but thinking about it now, the time, the money. Don't have it to give.

• 2 weeks later...

Not having kids is not abnormal. Consign one of the above sentiments. It's about realising whether your life is conducive to having kids and whether you have the capability to be a parent. Some people do it anyway. For example I dont think you should have kids if:

You live in a council house

You are broke

You are not married

You are a chav

These are just my views. But the cycle of poverty continues from one generation to the next too often in this country. The desire to do you needs to come first before the desire to procreate. When you are ready you will not need government assistance, a nanny who is more of a parent to your child than you or anything else to raise the child Just you and your spouse. Some realise this and wisely opt out. Fair play to them.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

so are you saying that living your life and having no kids is acceptable?

yes... acceptable?

to go throughout your whole life and not to reproduce...? nigga i dont care about highs and lows if nobody reproduced the world would end next year

Yes acceptable. Reproduction is primarily a human instinct to ensure the survival of the species. We have moved past that. We are the dominant force.

Don't get me wrong. I want kids myself. But I am also mindful that I won't give them a shit life. Others for various reasons do not heed that and have kids when they are not positioned to be a parent. Being a father and being a dad are two different things, as is being a mum and mother. That distinction should be made.

Brem said you have to own a house to have children

Nonsense

no, he said Your house shouldn't be paid for by the government. 

I'm sure he's OK with rented accommodation, Brem, can You confirm?

still negged him for saying You should be married to have kids. 

Nonsense

Please find the quote. I said don't be living in a council house. If you can't sustain yourself unassisted then you shouldn't be having kids that will ultimately rely on the government to sustain them (through the parents).

Nonsense

no, he said Your house shouldn't be paid for by the government.

I'm sure he's OK with rented accommodation, Brem, can You confirm?

still negged him for saying You should be married to have kids.

Indeed I am fine with PRIVATE renting. Confirmed.

My point around marriage is that kids should be brought into a stable foundation. Not to say unmarried parents don't have a solid base but there is nothing ultimately holding someone back from leaving/walking out.

Like it or not marriage says two things.

1) you have the intention to commit without reservation. (yes there are exceptions).

2) there is a legal stipulation with consequences in the eyes of the law. Having repercussions subconsciously or consciously makes you work harder at your relationship. To make it work.

That ultimately is better for ultimately creating a stable base for children. These are just my views.

Besides like it or not there is still a stigma to children out of wedlock. Do you want your kid in some circles to be known as a bustard. It happens. I've seen it.