KIDS

underwriter

Yoshi, it wasnt the different view, it was the avoidance of questions and repeated mention of not being able to afford kids, which wasn't mentioned.

Then there's the assumption that I have to be married to 'have faith in my relationship'. I can fully believe in my relationship, then decide I have no interst in a tradition based on religion when I dont follow one. I dont want to spend the money people spend on weddings in one day.

My relationship doesnt need any validation except it being valid to me and her. I dont live my life to please others.

Then there's the assumption that parents have to be in a relationship to raise a child.

If You are trolling, well done. If not, You're a very unfortunately sheltered individual to not realise we live in a world where people live the lives that suit them, and Your unhappily married mummy and daddy who stay together to keep up appearances dont represent the population, nor are they better than anyone who has a different idea of 'family'

I'm not saying unhappily married people should stay together. It's shit for a kid. I know this first hand.

I made two points.

1) BEFORE deciding to have children a happy marriage over a happy relationship in my view is the best base. It is an addition to an existing family unit. Family unity is important.

2) Faith in relationship can exist before marriage. In fact it is what leads to marriage. I had faith before I got married. But for reasons beyond me it has strengthened further since. My point was that in my view so long as not rushed, when you get married your faith that your relationship is the real deal and lifelong is at its pinnacle. There is no bigger commitment to a relationship And ALL THINGS BEING EQUAL is a more solid base and therefore better IMO.

I'm not trolling. Nor am I sheltered. I probably have more life experience than the majority of people in this thread. I'm merely a guy with a different opinion. I have an opinion on what is right and I won't be swayed otherwise while I think I am right.

I realise others live their lives differently and it doesn't bother me beyond the fact that I find it sad that marriage as the first step in creating a family is not seen as the first step or by many not even a step at all. It's an institution and not some archaic tradition. I can accept others feel differently and do things differently. It doesn't mean I need to agree with it.

I dont catch feelings over it. Neither should anyone here. That is the true meaning of acceptance. "It's a different view. I dont agree with it. But whatever." Unlike people here jumping on the troll wagon. It shows how juvenile many people on here are.

The comments I made about council housing however ... I dont accept other views. If you live on the welfare state and plan for children (not accidental pregnancies) you are wasted and lost and a drain on society. There, I said it.

who mentioned having kids they can't afford?

who in this thread said "I don't have money but I'm gonna have kids anyway"?

It's implied by people going mad about the council house comment. If you live in a council house you cannot sustain yourself and therefore should not have welfare babies. I advise you follow the thread or read between the lines. Or is a Morgan Freeman narrative to this thread needed for you to follow the story.

Council housing doesn't mean You can't sustain Yourself

Council housing = welfare = your pay isn't enough for you to live, unassisted.

This isn't me looking down on people. As I said earlier. I lived in the ends. In council housing when my dad suffered sstroke, his business failed and we lost our home. When I was a young'n. That's change in circumstances. But PLANNING to have kids when you can't afford by yourself/with your partner to keep a roof over your head. Am I the only one that sees something wrong with this. Kids are a luxury and a privilege. Not a right.

Although I agree with a small amount of what he says I can't take this guy serious

Wild opinions and can't even answer a simple question

Balmain is a luxury and a privilege

Not kids

Children are like opinions

Literally anyone CAN have them in reality

And if I have to give birth I will give birth

Kpa kpa kpa kpa kpa

• Upvote 4

Although I agree with a small amount of what he says I can't take this guy serious

Not kids

Kpa kpa kpa kpa kpa

Exactly every one can have opinions. And yes everYone can have children. Not everyone should.

All you keep saying is that you Can't take me seriously. And that I have wild opinions. Yet Not one cogent argument has come out against me from anyone here. Simply put I am levels of intelligence above you. So maybe you simply don't understand the answer to the question. Either way I think this has run its course.

• Downvote 1

Also my tolerance for stupidity is low. It's irks me. all throughout this thread I have taken on other people's opinions. I ultimately disagree with them but I have given fair thought to acknowledge someone's angle even though it wildly differs from my own. My rebuttals have been made to support my view in the spirit of debate. Trap God just comes with hype such as "nonsense", "wild opinions" and calling me a bitch. Yes I am guilty of this too

This is not the spirit of discussion. While my views are wild in his world as his are in mine, the difference in our approaches outlines a clear intelligence gap. This also includes a couple of others in this thread.

Why I keep responding I dont know. I am a dog with a bone in that respect. My better judgement says don't argue with fools because from a distance you can't tell who is who.

As I said some things I agree with, some I don't that's it. This is not personal for me.

I've stated why I don't agree with particular things you've said and posed a question that if answered directly leads you somewhere you clearly don't want the discussion to go despite your "higher levels of intelligence". :lmao:

I could sit here and break down your nonsense but it's pointless.

You are ignorant. At this stage its not my job to teach you how to think objectively, that's something your parents should have taught you a long time ago.

As I said some things I agree with, some I don't that's it. This is not personal for me.

I've stated why I don't agree with particular things you've said and posed a question that if answered directly leads you somewhere you clearly don't want the discussion to go despite your "higher levels of intelligence". :lmao:

You are ignorant. At this stage its not my job to teach you how to think objectively, that's something your parents should have taught you a long time ago.

Already broke down your nonsense. Thanks for the validation of my intellect. I disagree with you and you with me. So let's just agree to disagree.

Don't bother arguing, we can't win

He's levels above our insect like intellect, as you can see from his quoting of Jay Z lyrics

Best to concede defeat imo

You came across like trap gods hype man just there. Jay Z lyrics are inappropriate on this forum?

My claim of superiority is predicated on how people here have put their case across in this thread. Very few moreso than you demonstrate this point.

End

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Already broke down your nonsense. Thanks for the validation of my intellect. I disagree with you and you with me. So let's just agree to disagree.

You broke down my nonsense

Yes

Yes of course you did

That's why you said this

You are right.

:rofl:

fully agree with Brem 

nice to see someone with sensible views 

All the people catching feelings are the people he speaks of. Truth hurts.

Will elaborate further when I get home as this subject is very relevant. I have been avoiding the thread as it was created by imhim.

Not kids

Kpa kpa kpa kpa kpa

and this sort of mentality is why there are so many uncouth bastards running around town. 

Black people sadly enough are the worst offenders.

Too happy to have kids without thinking about what having kids truly entails.