Di Scam Attempt

Davicious X

Just got this text message...

"We have tried to contact you on a number of occasions. Please call us immediately on 08453012135."

Seemed ominous so I typed the number into Google and it was confirmed as a scam number.

Anyone else experienced this?

Yeah always get these , usually turn out to be PPI or some bs alike. You were right to google , thats the best way to quickly confirm.

• Upvote 1

been getting a couple of scam whatsapps offering louie bags and some next icloud scam saying theyve found my phone.

When i was doing support the amount of calls i got from people asking whether the email they received saying " You have a parcel pending delivery please click this link to arrange a re delivery" 

its peak , most non I.T literate people click the links and fill their details. Meanwhile Kofi is skiing in the alps with their funds.

• Upvote 2

When i was doing support the amount of calls i got from people asking whether the email they received saying " You have a parcel pending delivery please click this link to arrange a re delivery" 

its peak , most non I.T literate people click the links and fill their details. Meanwhile Kofi is skiing in the alps with their funds.

:rofl: