Princess Diana

underwriter

yeah man

she knew he was trying for camilla and they got distant….publicly appearing together less or when they was looked uncomfortable..he never made her stay, so it took the weight off of her, she knew his every move, so he left her be.

they had been there times before, but at first she was blind to it. he was moving to camilla but she said its not that anymore for herself.

she said Thats ok to charles and he can do as he pleases.  Diana knew she had what he needed and wanted over camilla.

Then she saw dodi *sp.. looked him deep in the eyes and paparazzi caught them close and touching before she died. But she knew there was no turning back coz they was in each others heart and in love.

DIRTY DIANNAAAAAA…NAOOOOO

Dirty-Diana-michael-jackson-16047815-837

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Charles has poor taste..

Diana was a pure-hearted ride-or-die blue-blood. Camilla was a horse-faced bosh from the riding set with large udders in her youth that probably look sh*t now if the creases in her leathery neck are anything to go by.

Diana was a certified ting.

did u know her 

or did you know what the media portrayed of her 

ex wife of the heir to the throne 

frollicking in paris with a muslim 

fuck was she thinking 

Charles has poor taste..

Diana was a pure-hearted ride-or-die blue-blood. Camilla was a horse-faced bosh from the riding set with large udders in her youth that probably look sh*t now if the creases in her leathery neck are anything to go by.

did u know her 

f*ck was she thinking 

The media didn't tell me that Camilla's tits were shit, I surmised that. Anyone could tell you Diana was real.

As for Diana, she was undoubtedly down for Charles - but he didn't pay her attention. He was fucking Tiggy and Camilla and countless other high-teethed slags.

Watch the documentaries on her, she had an eating disorder like Kate had just after she was married - she struggled in the limelight, and behind the scenes.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Charles has poor taste..

did u know her 

f*ck was she thinking 

The media didn't tell me that Camilla's tits were sh*t, I surmised that. Anyone could tell you Diana was real.

As for Diana, she was undoubtedly down for Charles - but he didn't pay her attention. He was f*cking Tiggy and Camilla and countless other high-teethed slags.

Watch the documentaries on her, she had an eating disorder like Kate had just after she was married - she struggled in the limelight, and behind the scenes.

u sound like a bitch after watchin an ep of love and hiphop

man said she was undoubtedly down for charles like you were in their relationship lol 

• Downvote 3

Charles has poor taste..

did u know her

f*ck was she thinking

lol

The media didn't tell me that Camilla's tits were sh*t, I surmised that. Anyone could tell you Diana was real.

As for Diana, she was undoubtedly down for Charles - but he didn't pay her attention. He was f*cking Tiggy and Camilla and countless other high-teethed slags.

man said she was undoubtedly down for charles like you were in their relationship lol

lol truss.

• Downvote 2

Charles has poor taste..

did u know her 

f*ck was she thinking 

Alie!

/

Negged by acc.