Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mame Biram Diouf

Nani

84 posts in this topic

Nani said: "The club know my value and I know they want me to stay.

"It was me who made the choice to leave the club and it was a good decision by me because I knew if I stayed one more season at Old Trafford, it would be very hard for me.

"I just need someone to believe in me, trust me and my qualities, and give me an opportunity to show them on the pitch.

"It's an experience I wanted a lot and needed as well because the last two seasons at Manchester United I had so many injuries and I was very upset with a lot of things that happened to me.

"I was missing my family and friends and I wanted something new. The only opportunity I had to be happy, and Manchester United to be happy as well, was this one."

Good news need him back next season perfect for 4-3-3

allow nani would prefer a marco reus..

nani has had plenty of chances to shine at united guy aint about this life

allow nani would prefer a marco reus..

nani has had plenty of chances to shine at united guy aint about this life

Dasorr

Let's be real Marco Reus would prefer a move to Real Madrid or Barcelona.

Nani is still our best RW but unfortunately for him he's had to put up with 3 managers in a row that want to play attacking football but pick wingers based on how well they can defend and then wonder how they didn't create enough chances to win a game.

Nani isn't that good and worth the hassle

Cut your losses

Guy been at your club since 07

Only one good season to show for it

But the season you're talking was when he was single handedly winning games as a right winger and the only reason he had the chance to play there was because Valencia had to break his leg for that to happen.

I'm not saying he's perfect but I think he deserves at least 1 full season on the right of a 4-3-3 or 4-2-3-1 before we make a decision on him.

3 managers in a row that want to play attacking football but pick wingers based on how well they can defend and then wonder how they didn't create enough chances to win a game.

Crazy that is literally what happened

3 managers in a row that want to play attacking football but pick wingers based on how well they can defend and then wonder how they didn't create enough chances to win a game.

Crazy that is literally what has happened

My point is

If Van Gaal somehow remembers 4-3-3 then you lot can do much much better than Nani(you have the money)

It looks like 5-3-2 is here to stay so that will mean Nani is no use

Having the money and always getting the target is a different thing historically United have missed out on so many top players because they prefered a move to another big club that were in for them. When u already have someone of Nani's talent and can get the best out of him by playing him in a system that will suit him and with good man managment. U gotta utillize that

Lets be real, there are at least 15 other players in our squad we should be thinking of 'cutting our losses' on before nani is even mentioned.

Lets be real, there are at least 15 other players in our squad we should be thinking of 'cutting our losses' on before nani is even mentioned.

Lol easily

Portuguese League. SNM

He performed the same against your boys

Nani is dead and he aint coming bck 

aint an LVG player anyway

dunno what this love affair has been with a player that has never really lived up to his potential part from 1 maybe 2 seasons

dunno what this love affair has been with a player that has never really lived up to his potential part from 1 maybe 2 seasons

Been screaming this for years

One good season in six seasons

pmsl

=

article-2288623-1875CE3F000005DC-284_634

Been screaming this for years

One good season in six seasons

pmsl

3-4 hammys