Benedict Cumberbatch 'Coloured' slur scandal

Badman

at my old company, we went to a bar with a couple work people after work.

we were all sitting around drinking chatting

then a guy who works with us (non coloured about 50 give or take) said something to me along the lines of ... .... ... .. ... .. 'coloured'

i remember the to non coloured girls sitting next to him looked at me like......... 'err did he just call him coloured'

JEWS dont moan about anything

Only black people because its an excuse for them to justify their failures. Black people have no economic platform so moan when a white man says something about 'color' to justify spending money to see his films instead of making their own films.

You can be part of this system of political correctness but its doing nothing for BLACK EMPOWERMENT which does not encourage black people to build something together.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 5

Thank you Dub, the only guy thats attempted to answer the questions in my OP

low turning this into a typical vip2 borefeet

My question was, how long till the term 'black' is going to be deemed un PC and is the whole issue just one big hypocritical mess as there isnt much difference between the terms 'coloured' and 'black' in terms of its connotations

Thank you Dub, the only guy thats attempted to answer the questions in my OP

low turning this into a typical vip2 borefeet

My question was, how long till the term 'black' is going to be deemed un PC and is the whole issue just one big hypocritical mess as there isnt much difference between the terms 'coloured' and 'black' in terms of its connotations

how would you feel if someone refered to you as coloured in your presence?

Idris looks like he's clockin a ting across the room.

/

I get why people don't like the term coloured, but its not outrage worthy, at least not worth the 2 articles each news outlet is giving it.

I do think we need a not-so-formal alternative term to "ethnic minority" though.

my mum said certain white people dont like using the word 'black' because in their eyes... it feels/seems more racist than saying 'coloured'

but trusay imagine how a black person feels to believe they are some sort of crayola

oh yh truesay there was no thing as a white crayon either 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1