Players with "Strong Numbers Game"

i5_PRODUCER

It's like when Mourinho was in charge of Real

From day one he was holding Real back

You lot progressed under him from where you was though.
Thats not progression at all

One league title

Three semi finals

With 100% control of transfers

Thats awful

Where were you before that?

Giving managers one season in a job

Before that the likes of Capello e Schuster were winning league titles but like them he failed(even though they had limited control and say over transfers) to deliver La Decima

Wasn't that because them man were getting knocked out at the First Round KO stages though?

One league title

Three semi finals

Thats awful

Before that the likes of Capello e Schuster were winning league titles but like them he failed(even though they had limited control and say over transfers) to deliver La Decima

Wasn't that because them man were getting knocked out at the First Round KO stages though?

First round KOS or Semi-Finals it makes no difference

Like I said we were never going to win CL under Mourinho

I say this from the bottom of my heart

Thank You For Ancelott

He is a god send

It took ten years to replace Vincente Del Bosque

One league title

Three semi finals

Thats awful

Thank You For Ancelott

He is a god send

Ancelotti is pure class. Can't see him staying for longer than 3 seasons though. Shame he let himself down in the CL with us a bit though.

Also please don't make me bring up your quote about him.

Some players are tailored to play a numbers game i.e. operate as outlets.

CR7

Muller

Bale

Shit, even Neymar has become moreso that type of player this season for Barcelona.

They are not there to contribute substantially to a team's build-up phase. Sometimes it may be down to their limitations as players i.e. Walcott & sometimes it's down to overall team strategy.

• Upvote 2

One league title

Three semi finals

Thats awful

Thank You For Ancelott

He is a god send

Ancelotti is pure class. Can't see him staying for longer than 3 seasons though. Shame he let himself down in the CL with us a bit though.

Also please don't make me bring up your quote about him.

Which quote?

Him being an upgrade on Mourinho?

How many Semis have you lot seen and won under Mourinho?

We live in an era where people want to participate in football discussion's more than ever but don't watch the football as much as they want to talk. Therefore, when in discussion they reach for the easiest route to prove their point which is stats.

What most people do though is provide stats without context.

• Upvote 3

Some players are tailored to play a numbers game i.e. operate as outlets.

CR7

Muller

Bale

Shit, even Neymar has become moreso that type of player this season for Barcelona.

They are not there to contribute substantially to a team's build-up phase. Sometimes it may be down to their limitations as players i.e. Walcott & sometimes it's down to overall team strategy.

You know what?

It's the fact the players mentioned when they are having bad games they don't hide they keep going but you have guys like Cesc y Mata that hide and tend to go missing

Some stupid f*cking logic being displayed in this thread.

Which posts and why?
The players Porchy has named & gone on to say their respectives teams are 'suffering'

Vidal I am reaching

James he just doesn't fit

Cavani less said the better

Cesc wait for the bigger battles

Vidal is a mad reach.

James, Madrid are playing just as well as they were last season if not arguably better. We'll see how good he is in the more difficult matches.

I haven't watched much PSG this season so I'll be quiet there.

Cesc, I'm actually with you TBH. Against 7th-20th teams, he's excellent but more or less gone missing against the better sides. Told a friend (Chelsea fan), Verratti is due to school him next month on how to dominate a midfield against top class opposition.

Some stupid f*cking logic being displayed in this thread.

Which posts and why?
The players Porchy has named & gone on to say their respectives teams are 'suffering'
Vidal I am reaching

James he just doesn't fit

Cavani less said the better

Cesc wait for the bigger battles

Vidal is a mad reach.

James, Madrid are playing just as well as they were last season if not arguably better. We'll see how good he is in the more difficult matches.

I haven't watched much PSG this season so I'll be quiet there.

Cesc, I'm actually with you TBH. Against 7th-20th teams, he's excellent but more or less gone missing against the better sides. Told a friend (Chelsea fan), Verratti is due to school him next month on how to dominate a midfield against top class opposition.

James I just don't see what he brings different a least with WR(Bale) he is a goal threat and turned out to be a big game player also a match winner.

If playing James means the end of Khedira I will take a midfield trio of Kroos,Luka y James but I would easily prefer Isco to be ahead of James.

Cavani kills everything good

He is a work horse,athlete but a horrible footballer when he has time to think about what to do with the ball.

First touch of a rapist

There was a game I watched before the winter break

Ibra et Verratti were playing two touch football for twenty seconds as soon as it got to Cavani it bounced off him

Cavani is so dusty

Needs to go to Juve or somewhere else.

Mourinho will play Two DMs in both games against PSG he cannot afford to play Cesc/Matic as a two because Matic will be dead doing the job of two.

Your starting to rate Verratti!

Unless your a coach anyone worrying about anything over than if your team wins or loses it's all a bit nerdy.

This is real, real stupid.

Mate can you imagine in Munich I sat there after Drogba's penalty and started telling people how shit we were and due to the statistics I've been looking at on my phone we didn't deserve to win that

I would have got punched in the face and rightly so.

Your a coach so for you, you won't see it like that.

Like I said if you have a role in football then fair enough but your average joe banging on about statistics is fucking neeky.