Van Gaal - ''"I always look at the qualities of the player and decide where he can perform better for himself.”

Mame Biram Diouf

“I have come across such exceptional players before,” the United boss said this week. “Edgar Davids was an extreme left-winger and I made him a midfielder. Michael Reiziger was a No 10 who became a full-back and Frank Rijkaard was a No 6 who played as a centre-half in my winning team at Ajax.

"I always look at the qualities of the player and decide where he can perform better for himself.”

Are there any players you feel who should be tried in different positions or players who are being played in different positions which aren't working?

We have had so far:

- Young wingback

- Valencia RB/WB

- Fellaini ST

- Rooney CM/RM

- Di Maria ST

- Blind CB/LB/LWB/CM

- Carrick CB

- Janajuz ST/10/LM/LWB

I know he is trying to get to know the team but that is taking the piss tbh

De Gea

Shaw

Rojo

Jones

McNair

Blind

Herrera

Di Maria

Mata

Januzaj

Wilson

First thing that midfield is thinking is can I get a forward pass to Wilson instead of 3HUNNA today playing dead long diagonals and short passes to the right to his world cup doubles partner Valencia or lobbed passes to the left.

• Upvote 1

De Gea

Shaw

Rojo

Jones

McNair

Blind

Herrera

Di Maria

Mata

Januzaj

Wilson

First thing that midfield is thinking is can I get a forward pass to Wilson instead of 3HUNNA today playing dead long diagonals and short passes to the right to his world cup doubles partner Valencia or lobbed passes to the left.

C/S that team

Wilson making runs and having movement

Pace, energy, pressing, movements, flair

swap herrera for carrick and i cs

herrera is cesc lite

egdedh.jpg
  • Upvote 1

egdedh.jpg

If this is by design then it shows West Ham did a good job. Leave the weakest players free in nothing areas. You guys did that to us in the CL when Ancelloti was our manager. Left Ivanovic free and everyone else covered. Giggs played a freeish role on the left and ran riot.

No need

I've tried to have sensible discussions with him in the past but it's a waste of time.

He just wants to lurk and pop up every once in a while to recycle the same back and forths with me and other users.

Maybe if he was hugged more as a child he wouldn't be so desperate to seek attention from a bunch of strangers on a forum.

F*cking hell Van Gaal's facts today was way more cringier than Rafa's that time.

The guys lost it, embarrasing.