Millions say stress from work has driven them to eat junk, smoke, drink more alcohol and exercise less

Don Crack

beleeee dat!

trust I am going through this balancing act daily

when i'm hungover everyday, frittering away my cash on mindless junk come lunch time or evening, i'm genuinely on fucking form

this week i'm on a vegetarian high fibre diet with no drinking or smoking, and I can confirm, I am at my wits end

it's fucked cos I know i'm probably on my second to last life and shit yet i'm trapped in this eternal hell of humanity where we think it's ok to slaughter animals, add preservatives (poison) and then feed them to our children whilst criticizing Kanye West

mans bumping Deepak Chopra on the way to work just trying to cope

good thing I wasn't born in the emo generation cos i'd only hate myself more if I had

• Upvote 1

What you thought you were banging a man in you golf back in rwd days ?

Read title. Didn't read the article.

I attest to this. Before my job I gave up smoking for nearly a year, rarely drank coffee, went to the gym 4 times a week, had more hair.

Now, I drink a lot of coffee, I'm a red bull addict, I smoke, I'm a stone and a half minimum overweight.

Stress associated with work causing these effects isn't a new revelation.

the different companies ive worked in

all the people sitting there eating doughnuts/crisps/chocolates/biscuits/fizzy drinks

fat f*cks

It's disgusting, always chatting to a colleague about this.

Got guys in my office that down a 2 litre bottle of tesco coke a day, huge coffees in those sports direct cups.

I Can't drink anything other than water/oasis during the day, must be horrible.

Plus these guys are clearing a pack of ciggys a day too