Your Vocabulary

Mame Biram Diouf

Only because I interact with people who have a far superior vocabulary to my own, I'm going to give myself a 7. I could hardly keep up with the high society folks, but I use words like Remonstrate, Caveat, Hyperbole, Innocuous, Amalgamate and Deprecate fluidly without looking like a d*ckhead.

So yeah those 6 words are at the upper limit of my Vocab, I don't get more extreme then that

Had to google every word but caveat ?

Only because I interact with people who have a far superior vocabulary to my own, I'm going to give myself a 7. I could hardly keep up with the high society folks, but I use words like Remonstrate, Caveat, Hyperbole, Innocuous, Amalgamate and Deprecate fluidly without looking like a d*ckhead.

So yeah those 6 words are at the upper limit of my Vocab, I don't get more extreme then that

Had to google every word but caveat ?

photo-2678.png?_r=1357823596

Had to google every word but caveat

call him a  yardie 

Had to google every word but caveat

The funniest thing is, caveat is arguably the most difficult on there since it's Latin.

Decent vocab poor articulation

So it come like im just making words up

• Upvote 1