Romelu Lukaku

Mame Biram Diouf

Dybala needs another season so does Kane and Vietto

Lukaku has had two good seasons

Guys mentioned above have had half a season

As for Origi he is average and there is no way he is better than Lukaku

I watch a lot of Lille

Why do they need another season?

You can tell from when you first watch them that they're different gravy to Lukaku ability wise.

Kane already better than him both scoring and as a footballer.

I think Lukaku still has a small chance to be top class when he hits 26, 27 though.

:/

What do you see in his game that makes yout hink he can be top class?

I watch a lot of Lille

You can tell from when you first watch them that they're different gravy to Lukaku ability wise.

I think Lukaku still has a small chance to be top class when he hits 26, 27 though.

Power and pace, hes scoring record at a young age.

Of course Lukaku can be top class. You man are going on like Drogba had a better first touch aged 23

Lukakus problem seems to be his entitlement /application, he already thinks he's there and see's himself in that top bracket of players in the world, already talking about another move

How can you say Lukaku isn't good enough for Arsenal

He is a worse option than Giroud and Welbeck, young Adebayor?

Offers something very different than the former two, yes, but thats it

Is me saying Welbeck is more talented than Sturridge more crazier than you saying David Silva is as good as Iniesta and Atletico not being better than your clubs?

Nope i've made many mistakes judging players on here, but when it comes to Liverpool players, i get it more right than you.

You were saying Costa was technically better than Sturridge around the same time, which still sounds stupid to me.

Of course Lukaku can be top class. You man are going on like Drogba had a better first touch aged 23

Lukakus problem seems to be his entitlement /application, he already thinks he's there and see's himself in that top bracket of players in the world, already talking about another move

Umm yes.

Is me saying Welbeck is more talented than Sturridge more crazier than you saying David Silva is as good as Iniesta and Atletico not being better than your clubs?

Nope i've made many mistakes judging players on here, but when it comes to Liverpool players, i get it more right than you.

You were saying Costa was technically better than Sturridge around the same time, which still sounds stupid to me.

You right Sturridge is more technical than Costa but Costa is a more complete CF

Has done it in bigger games

Adebayor wasn't good enough for Arsenal

Giroud is better than Lukaku.

And as for Welbeck I'm giving him more time. Although he needs to play central only

I watch a lot of Lille

Power and pace, hes scoring record at a young age.

You haven't named any "footballing" attributes

And his record for low rate teams means fuck all

Umm yes.

Nah I'm afraid not (not with that certainty anyway)

Offers something very different (an athletic presence that can run in behind as opposed to the pivot point that Giroud is), but certainly not a discernibly worse option

You right Sturridge is more technical than Costa but Costa is a more complete CF

Has done it in bigger games

That was my argument from the start.

And as for Welbeck I'm giving him more time. Although he needs to play central only

Adebayor got 25 goals in an Arsenal shirt

Lukaku would do similar

For all Girouds link up play he will scrape 18 if he is lucky

It is not about the individual it is about what he can bring to the team, Giroud is in the team for the ability to bring the 'wide' players and runners form midfield into the game, he doesn't unfortunately possess the agility / speed / finishing to consistently be on the end of things the way others are

Lukaku of the past two seaons in this Arsenal side would be challenging for top scorer, though the teams play in the forward areas would suffer slightly because of it

Lol the square + X is not a good dribbler

He ran onto the end of things and had quick feet to get off a shot against man like Ben Haim & Vidic

He had no

close control

change of direction

skills

On any appreciable level, you are a liverpool fan, take a look at Sterling now or Suarez if you want to see those things, Torres just ran past people

Lol the square + X is not a good dribbler

He ran onto the end of things and had quick feet to get off a shot against man like Ben Haim & Vidic

He had no

close control

change of direction

skills

On any appreciable level, you are a liverpool fan, take a look at Sterling now or Suarez if you want to see those things, Torres just ran past people

C/S

+1

Pos

The irony you rate Torres highly but he never had footballing attributes

Movement, technique, football brain, finishing.....

Difference between Torres and Lukaku is the former done it at the highest level

So where is this technique and football brain gone?

He was nothing but a glorified poacher with pace and now he is nothing but a workhorse who fills in at RM

Adebayor got 25 goals in an Arsenal shirt

Lukaku would do similar

For all Girouds link up play he will scrape 18 if he is lucky

It is not about the individual it is about what he can bring to the team, Giroud is in the team for the ability to bring the 'wide' players and runners form midfield into the game, he doesn't unfortunately possess the agility / speed / finishing to consistently be on the end of things the way others are

Lukaku of the past two seaons in this Arsenal side would be challenging for top scorer, though the teams play in the forward areas would suffer slightly because of it

I'm sorry but this is all bullshit

Adebayor wasn't good enough for arsenal then, he only scored vs shit teams think 6 of those goals where against a derby who got like 11 points all season.

It is about both ,we bang a quick pass into his feet, I known Giroud is going to control it and possibily get somebody else in,

lukaku loses the ball here,that's why the team suffering is a bigger deal.

I don't even rate Giroud ,but lukaku isn't better than him and he isn't going to.be better for arsenal either