Romelu Lukaku

Mame Biram Diouf

Now time to predict the future

Under Rodgers and the amount of dust he will encounter every day at Melwood he will get worse.

Like Sturridge has, like Coutinho or Sterling has, Like Suarez did?

No evidence for your claims, and Rodgers probably won't be here next season anyways.

Under Rodgers and the amount of dust he will encounter every day at Melwood he will get worse.

No evidence for your claims, and Rodgers probably won't be here next season anyways.

The bad outweighs the good

Lallana

Lambert

Major Lazar

Balotelli

Lovren

Allen

Skrtel

Mingolet

Borini

The bad outweighs the good

Lallana

Lambert

Major Lazar

Balotelli

Lovren

Allen

Skrtel

Mingolet

Borini

I'm talking about quality attacking players hes improved, most of that list don't have the quality Origi does.

The attacking players who have, hes improved bar Markovic, who i'm not counting out yet.

No reason to say he will regress under Rodgers, he can improve while here, like Sturridge has.

• 2 weeks later...

he gives 0 fucks

'I need to start winning silverware'.

The £28million Belgian, who scored 20 goals in all competitions this season, said: "I want to win titles. Not just to be shadowing at the top.

"I want to know how it feels to play in the big games. I'm 22, it's time to win trophies."

Lukaku has changed agents this year and is now represented by Mino Raiola who has already gone on record as saying that the striker should be playing for a bigger club.

Everton finished a disappointing 11th in the Premier League after being sucked into the relegation battle at the bottom at one point.

ActionWest-Ham-v-Everton.jpg
Toffee: Lukaku bagged 20 times for Everton last season

Lukaku, signed from Chelsea last summer, has also made it clear to Everton boss Roberto Martinez that he will no longer play on the wing next season.

The former Anderlecht frontman was criticised over the past campaign for not scoring more goals. But he believes it was because he was unable to impose himself out wide.

He added: "I won't play on the wing anymore. I am a striker. At one point I went to the coach and I said to him: "With all due respect, when winger I'm hopeless. I will only score goals if you put me deep in the forefront. "

"That was true. The games that I did not score, I was on the flank. I stood in the forefront, then I scored.

"The coach is the boss, but when I notice that something is not right then I say straight away.

"Don't I do sufficiently well to be able to open my mouth? I hear what my teammates tell in the dressing room, so I then say it too. We then indeed changed tactics and made a strong finish. "

• 2 weeks later...

Manchester United will move for Everton's Belgium striker Romelu Lukaku, 22, if they cannot sign Atletico Madrid forward Mario Mandzukic, 29

Heard United have 0 interest in him ator.

The papers are just making up pure rubbish atm.

• 3 months later...

Very underated striker imo

Still only 22

He is good for his age but needs to stop talking and focus on consistency

What do you mean by good for his age?
There isn't a 21 year old CF better than him

Origi is already better than him and he's 19.

o-ROMELU-LUKAKU-facebook.jpg

????
  • Downvote 1