Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ephren Taylor

Pancake Day

68 posts in this topic

It's heeeere...

Time to get scoffing

I love pancakes

I usually have 1 with sugar & lemon for old times sake, but then I try to get as creative as possible

Whats the best topping/combo in you're opinion?

Nutella and banana

I'd probably look more forward to having some today had I not been constantly eating packs of them the past few weeks. Lemon and Sugar is the best topping. Been having maple syrup and whip cream on them sometimes too.

Man is making fluffy American pancakes and UK cakes aka crepes.

American Pancakes roast out pancakes balls off man who wants soggy lemon and sugar when you can have maple syrup and bacon niggur?

am i the only one who doesnt like pancakes 

Shrove Tuesday

The expression "Shrove Tuesday" comes from the word shrive, meaning "confess".[1] Shrove Tuesday is observed by many Christians, including Anglicans, Lutherans, Methodists and Roman Catholics,[2] who "make a special point of self-examination, of considering what wrongs they need to repent, and what amendments of life or areas of spiritual growth they especially need to ask God's help in dealing with."[3]

Being the last day before the penitential season of Lent, related popular practices, such as indulging in food that one sacrifices for the upcoming forty days, are associated with Shrove Tuesday celebrations, before commencing the fasting and religious obligations associated with Lent. The term Mardi Gras is French for "Fat Tuesday", referring to the practice of the last night of eating richer, fatty foods before the ritual fasting of the Lenten season, which begins on Ash Wednesday.

What you guys giving up for lent?

Shrove Tuesday

The expression "Shrove Tuesday" comes from the word shrive, meaning "confess".[1] Shrove Tuesday is observed by many Christians, including Anglicans, Lutherans, Methodists and Roman Catholics,[2] who "make a special point of self-examination, of considering what wrongs they need to repent, and what amendments of life or areas of spiritual growth they especially need to ask God's help in dealing with."[3]

Being the last day before the penitential season of Lent, related popular practices, such as indulging in food that one sacrifices for the upcoming forty days, are associated with Shrove Tuesday celebrations, before commencing the fasting and religious obligations associated with Lent. The term Mardi Gras is French for "Fat Tuesday", referring to the practice of the last night of eating richer, fatty foods before the ritual fasting of the Lenten season, which begins on Ash Wednesday.

For lent?

I am going to give up snowflakes

Shrove Tuesday

bashing 

but that said ive been bash free for two months as of today 

Lemon & sugar forever

BRAV

/

Shout out to the bacon n maple syrup combo, didn't make sense in my mind but made sense in my mouth.

My girls cooking pancakes

Lemon & sugar forever

BRAV

/

Shout out to the bacon n maple syrup combo, didn't make sense in my mind but made sense in my mouth.

vomits

Oi I had the most authentic turkey bacon with my pancakes and sywup this morning

Shit looked and tasted like swine was heavenly

Had to request a visual on the packaging to make sure I hadn't been spiked

Oi I had the most authentic turkey bacon with my pancakes and sywup this morning

sh*t looked and tasted like swine was heavenly

U an akh?

sh*t looked and tasted like swine was heavenly

:rofl:

Shit looked and tasted like swine was heavenly

Ahhhhh... I've been looking for some tasty turkey bacon for the longest.

Where was this acquired sir?

Sacrilegious

Fuck a turkey bacon