Week 25 - 14/15 Premier League / CL L16 & Europa L32

User

Using that logic a lot of managers would've had less CL titles with that rule.

I know you love a 'EPL vs the rest of Europe' debate but I'm just trying to put things into context. Between 93-95 he had to leave out some of his best players in certain games which didn't help our chances. A few years after the rule was gone he won the CL.

And who knows, maybe after his success in Europe with Aberdeen he could've won a CL/European cup sooner if he went to another club in Europe that didn't require rebuilding from the ground up.

Using that logic a lot of managers would've had less CL titles with that rule.

I know you love a 'EPL vs the rest of Europe' debate but I'm just trying to put things into context. Between 93-95 he had to leave out some of his best players in certain games which didn't help our chances. A few years after the rule was gone he won the CL.

And who knows, maybe after his success in Europe with Aberdeen he could've won a CL/European cup sooner if he went to another club in Europe that didn't require rebuilding from the ground up.

Aberdeen win is probably his only clean European win because the other two were flukes but a win is a win (two European Cups in 27 years)

The greatest manager Britian has ever seen surely no debate about that whatsoever

like i said

no bass dave made it to the knockout round in his first season in the CL proper.

arry as well.

no fucking excuse when apart from madrid the other teams in the group are basel under a manager who has never managed in the CL and ludo fucking gorets

• Upvote 1