Chris Smalling

Mame Biram Diouf

• 1 month later...
"The manager stresses that he wants the centre-halves taking responsibility rather than the easy option and passing to the full-back when the room is too narrow and they can’t really do much with the ball. He says: ‘Why pass it to him when you’ve got no one marking you? Try to entice and, if the opportunity comes, pass it to someone in a better position."

Small-bauer >>>>

• 3 weeks later...

New Deal

Chris Smalling has signed a new contract at Manchester United which keeps him at the club until at least June 2019.

The England international, 25, has won two Premier League medals with United, made 147 appearances, and scored nine goals since his debut against Chelsea in the Community Shield in August 2010.

Louis van Gaal said: "Chris has improved and developed immensely during the short time that I have been at the club and has become an integral part of the first-team squad. He always conducts himself in a very professional manner and it is also pleasing that he has scored some important goals this season too. I am delighted he has signed a new contract."

Chris Smalling said: "I’m delighted to sign my new contract. I am so proud to play for such a great club. We have developed as a team over the course of the season under Louis van Gaal and we are now playing as a complete unit. This is a very exciting time to be at Manchester United, we are all determined to get back to where we belong and competing at the highest level."

http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Features/Football-News/2015/Apr/chris-smalling-signs-new-manchester-united-contract.aspx

• 3 weeks later...

Just needs an exp player next to him 

Too many times has this guy had to cover for Valencia who is a shocking RB and an even worse Winger.

Forever plain facing Jones cause he decided to clothesline a man for no reason.

Hopefully LVG provides a good partner for him ,Jones is still way off in terms of composure for me. 

Jones is just Shit.

Smalling is meh fair enough he is young

He does seem comfortable going forward with the ball recently but his decision making is poor.

That said he has been our best defender bar Carrick and my man is a midfielder so that's says everything.

Give us Godin

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...