Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Young Bape

Un attractive jobs u would do that pay a high salary

64 posts in this topic

Plumbing

Bin man

Work a couple hours in the morning and your day is done. Can go work a second job. Good pay because nobody wants to do it

Bin man

Work a couple hours in the morning and your day is done. Can go work a second job. Good pay because nobody wants to do it

Wouldn't want to do it simply because of the stigma. I remember one kid at school got rinsed diary because his dad was a bin man.

Because binmen are paid decently it's actually a well sought after job now a days.

Can earn unto 45k in some areas with no qualifications 

What the bloodclart? 45k for picking up bags of rubbish and walking across peoples front gardens with the bins even though I told you before don't drag that fucking bin across my garden, my uncle looks after the grass and you're ruining it you c*nt. And also fuck you Mr Postman, just because my house is connected to my neighbours doesn't mean you walk across the mud and jump over my flowers use the fucking path you c*nt. c*nt.

Shitcunt.

i looked out the window 2weeks ago and saw the binmen come do their rounds and i thought the same thing

what do these guys earn

and if these guys are single what do they say when they go on dates/draw girls and say their occupation is....

i looked out the window 2weeks ago and saw the binmen come do their rounds and i thought the same thing

what do these guys earn

and if these guys are single what do they say when they go on dates/draw girls and say their occupation is....

Refuse collection.

Them lorry drivers who drive up and down the country make decent money.

what do these guys earn

Refuse collection.

C/s

Mad hours but if you're willing to put in the work you can clear 4/5k a month.

Also delivery drivers (parcels etc), they get paid per delivery so again if they put in the work they can clear good money

wouldn't mind working a year in an ozzie mine or oil rig

i probably would mind actually

but in theory i can do these things

wouldn't mind working a year in an ozzie mine or oil rig

i probably would mind actually

but in theory i can do these things

LOL

Yeah the mines in Aus/Alberta are the one if you don't mind...sacrificing

Window cleaner - I say its unattractive cause of the risk ( Heights ) but they get paid bags. 

what do these guys earn

Refuse collection.

C/s

Mad hours but if you're willing to put in the work you can clear 4/5k a month.

Also delivery drivers (parcels etc), they get paid per delivery so again if they put in the work they can clear good money

yeah my guy works for fedex or dhl cant remember

he said he is roughly getting 14ph

Window cleaner - I say its unattractive cause of the risk ( Heights ) but they get paid bags. 

on average a window cleaner is getting £5 per house he cleans (i have a window cleaner now and before average was £3 going to £5)

so imagine cleaning a whole road in half a day... god knows how many roads he cleans in a day and that COULD be tax free if he wants to sheg the tax man

That's just yards fam

I'm talking London sky scrapers lol  The Shard , Mary Axe etc. We got a client that does them and the yearly turnover is peak.

Driving ain't that well paid.

Parcel delivery anyway.

That's just yards fam

I'm talking London sky scrapers lol  The Shard , Mary Axe etc. We got a client that does them and the yearly turnover is peak.

hmm yh dunno bout those

My window cleaner charges me £15, altho I do have a lot of windows but the c*nt ain't here an hour and he don't climb no ladder.

I did think about this exact hustle the last time he was here and questioned how often is he working and how many houses a day? Cos he could be caking still.