Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
slice2

Do all women like the taste of their own p**sy?

42 posts in this topic

when i see that i find that disgusting

i believe a couple have done that on me

urgh

Cant recall one who hasn't

Imagine pulling it out of her omps for her to suck and she says no

:/

Some high school behaviour 

Wouldn't expect anything less, if she can't taste the piece after its been inside her then a 2nd beat is off the cards.

Had one broad refuse, meh

eat it off my fingers as well

but to contrast, if I've been beating with a dom, had tings that don't wana suck me coz I taste of dom (when I take the dom off for the brain)

one ting told me to wash my d*ck off

tbh that didnt bother me at all

fresh cocky for her to suck

You was beating and you had to go bathroom to wash your piece before she would suck it? 😕

This is why moretime some sort of dirty chat happens before the beat cuz I can't be dealing with that immature stuff.. If she ent freaky I ent wasting my time

Never smashed a chick that didn't enjoy tasting herself

The ones that are good in bed, naturally sexual love it. The ones that talk dirty too.. Funny when you think how they're squeemish and shy about everything else. But when they really feel you and into it anything goes.

You was beating and you had to go bathroom to wash your piece before she would suck it? 😕

This is why moretime some sort of dirty chat happens before the beat cuz I can't be dealing with that immature stuff.. If she ent freaky I ent wasting my time

You was beating and you had to go bathroom to wash your piece before she would suck it?

dirty chat before the first beat makes me cringe hard tbh

You was beating and you had to go bathroom to wash your piece before she would suck it?

Couldn't Cs this less personally

It's a must

but to contrast, if I've been beating with a dom, had tings that don't wana suck me coz I taste of dom (when I take the dom off for the brain)

I'm not beating with a dom.

This is why I don't cheat. Condoms are long bruv and the single life would have me moving reckless.

It's a must

trust me its a must

its like a contract for me

once she has talked dat rekk the contract is signed and the unruly beat cannot be backed out of

always dig out the pum like a yout scoopin the bottom of the yoghurt then put my finger in their mouth

and no ting has ever said no

I'm not beating with a dom.

This is why I don't cheat. Condoms are long bruv and the single life would have me moving reckless.

Best to train up the wife good so you don't need too. Them hoes be moving recklass and smiling in your face.

Condoms are long ruin the mood.

Mrs doesn't like the taste of them. Hated when my tings smelt and tasted like doms.. was her that first said no condoms. Went clinic first lol. 100%

It's a must

trust me its a must

its like a contract for me

once she has talked dat rekk the contract is signed and the unruly beat cannot be backed out of

Looooooool

how many times they signed the contract and you never beat tho

always dig out the pum like a yout scoopin the bottom of the yoghurt then put my finger in their mouth

and no ting has ever said no