Ashley Young

Mame Biram Diouf

pmsl

So we - keep a winger who has out performed Di Maria and put in a good season , and is VERY aware he can be displaced @ any moment with a WC player

- Get rid of an inconsistent winger ( Nani)

- Still in the hunt for top class wide man

and you guys are crying cause he gets a new contract and your argie snake is playing hopscotch from here to paris

Not gonna say now i seen it all cause i'm sure your responses will be even more retarded

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

He was more consistent then Di Maria and put in more effort

However he did not reach the ceiling Di Maria reached when on form

Young is not going to get us past the likes of Barcelona and Bayern Munich.

We should be aiming higher. I can understand why we have kept him, we are still in transition and we need stability somewhere. He rarely gets injured and he is consistently average.

Hopefully Depay, Janajuz and Perreria can keep him out of the team this season

• Downvote 1

Guest babatundestacks

Decent squad player nothing else than that.

Shouldnt be playing for a team like us though.

with his  roy chubby brown looking whale of a wife

Page47_03_1394707a.jpg

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Guest babatundestacks

Pmsl like that makes any difference.

Imagine bringing that home to meet your marge 

Manchester+United+Foundation+Ladies+Lunc

Shes even got that i know im bun but i won the black lottery smile on her boat

Pmsl like that makes any difference.

Imagine bringing that home to meet your marge

Manchester+United+Foundation+Ladies+Lunc

Shes even got that i know im bun but i won the black lottery smile on her boat

Let him live. If he is happy with her and she is happy with him that is all that counts. It's his life

Normally I would be saying the same but not this time

She might be the worst wag I've ever seen

Horrid

Guys so dead

Eat

Sleep

Cut in

Over hit cross

Repeat

If it ain't broke init

Tell me , Whats Nani up 2 now days.

Obviously is broke connected with 3% of his crosses last season

And Nani bagged more champions league goals last season then young scored in a whole premier league season.

Young hasn't made any progress from his Villa days.

He struggles to get into double figures for goals or assists a season.

He's not gonna get any better and is just blocking guys like AP, Lingard and Januzaj from getting more apps because he's a teacher's pet that does the basics well but he will never be a maverick winger that will single handedly win you a game.

Even if he isn't a regular starter I don't like the fact that we're an injury or suspension away from seeing him on the pitch.

He's not gonna get any better and is just blocking guys like AP, Lingard and Januzaj from getting more apps because he's a teacher's pet that does the basics well but he will never be a maverick winger that will single handedly win you a game.

Even if he isn't a regular starter I don't like the fact that we're an injury or suspension away from seeing him on the pitch.

Do you even listen/read anything the manager say's?

LVG said " Ashley young is alright but we lack a world class winger with attacking quality and speed "

Yet he knows we have to keep guys that are performing as well instead of clogging up squad space with inconsistent dross , which has been the case for too long now , it has to change and he is doing something about it.

And you're trying to bring up blocking youth as well , LOL

absolutely the last manager in the game to be scared of blooding in youth

FFS guy gave seedorf his debut @ 16 , Iniesta , Kluivert , Xavi , Muller , list goes on.  You saw what he did at the World Cup with that baby squad. 

You are just sour cause he is english , can hold his own in a top 4 team and not some foreign import who has a funny last name , can do step overs but shows no sign of consistency ( Remind u of any one? )

Either you are very very stupid or you're Ignorant as f*ck

pick 1 mate

Do you even listen/read anything the manager say's?

LVG said " Ashley young is alright but we lack a world class winger with attacking quality and speed "

Yet he knows we have to keep guys that are performing as well instead of clogging up squad space with inconsistent dross , which has been the case for too long now , it has to change and he is doing something about it.

And you're trying to bring up blocking youth as well , LOL

absolutely the last manager in the game to be scared of blooding in youth

FFS guy gave seedorf his debut @ 16 , Iniesta , Kluivert , Xavi , Muller , list goes on.  You saw what he did at the World Cup with that baby squad. 

You are just sour cause he is english , can hold his own in a top 4 team and not some foreign import who has a funny last name , can do step overs but shows no sign of consistency ( Remind u of any one? )

Either you are very very stupid or you're Ignorant as f*ck

pick 1 mate

LVG extended his contract and I'm not trying to hear anything he says to justify that

I don't care about his nationality. Valencia is basic and foreign and I hate him too. I don't know you keep bringing up Nani when he is better than Young, has more goals and assists at United than Young and alongside Berbatov carried us to a league title which is something Young will never do.

The guy who think holds his own in a top 4 team couldn't walk into another top 4 team and most of the teams in the top half. The levels are so low.

Injuries forced him to blood youth in defence last season. When 3HUNNA goes through one of his droughts let's see if LVG is brave enough to drop him for someone like Wilson(who according to Andy Mitten was told off in training for dribbling too much, smh)

Anyway you can continue to be the cluless c*nt that follows LVG with blind faith and moves like a rebore version of Arsenal's Ty.

71% pass completion 12% lower then the next worst (rooney)

6 crosses attempted 0% completion

6 long balls attempted 50% completion

0 dribbles attempted

:mj: