Idris elba

slice2

Tom Hardy definitely plays varying roles, he's only been active in movies since like 2008. He went pretty much straight from Bronson to Inception and his roles since haven't exactly been similar I put him in the same category as ironically Christian Bale

i agree

only jus got the irony

/

the way they turned a shit martina cole book into what they did with The Take was class

/

the fighter was sick

the drop i didnt really rate but i rated tommy boy

everything

im a fan boy

shia labeouf too

lads

Tom Hardy definitely plays varying roles, he's only been active in movies since like 2008. He went pretty much straight from Bronson to Inception and his roles since haven't exactly been similar I put him in the same category as ironically Christian Bale

i agree

only jus got the irony

/

the way they turned a shit martina cole book into what they did with The Take was class

/

the fighter was sick

everything

im a fan boy

shia labeouf too

lads

Nah gtfoh.

Worst actor in recent history.

i agree

only jus got the irony

/

the way they turned a sh*t martina cole book into what they did with The Take was class

/

the fighter was sick

everything

im a fan boy

shia labeouf too

lads

Nah gtfoh.

Worst actor in recent history.

incorrect

there's a joke in here somewhere about you wanting to pacific rim idris / suck his stringer bell but i'm too busy to make it

in fact i mighta just did

/

c/s yoshie

n a sick film a lot of people wont have watched 'how to recognise your saints' with him

n of course lawless with the boy tom hardy

was Mandela good then?

I don't rate Idris too though, was a fan of Stringer but not much else. I mean Luther as a show is good, but I don't think Idris in particular makes it what it is.

Mandela was OK, it was a bit rushed imo. Wish it spent more time focussed on his earlier years.

• 4 weeks later...

27104ABE00000578-0-image-a-71_1427506703

'A few years ago, I said that [black actor] Cuba Gooding Jnr would make an excellent Bond, but it was a joke!' replies Sir Roger, 87, who starred in seven Bond movies between 1973 and 1985.

'Although James may have been played by a Scot, a Welshman and an Irishman, I think he should be "English-English",' he continues.

'Nevertheless, it's an interesting idea, but unrealistic.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3015563/SEBASTIAN-SHAKESPEARE-Idris-Elba-t-Bond-isn-t-English-English-says-Roger-Moore.html