Girls that liked black men now dating white men

slice2

Black women have started to do this a lot

if this happens its because in general there are more successful black women than black men 

ive worked in the city and a canary wharf and the black female faces i saw far outweighed the male 

successful black women are having to lower their standards if they want to date within their own race 

cant be a qualified accountant going out with  dwaine the neighbourhood drug dealer 

if this happens its because in general there are more successful black women than black men

ive worked in the city and a canary wharf and the black female faces i saw far outweighed the male

successful black women are having to lower their standards if they want to date within their own race

cant be a qualified accountant going out with dwaine the neighbourhood drug dealer

True

She could be in relationship with Dave the team leader but Dwaine the neighbourhood drug dealer can still beat.

When I see black women with white men

I say to myself thats Karma right there

cant be a qualified accountant going out with dwaine the neighbourhood drug dealer

True

She could be in relationship with Dave the team leader but Dwaine the neighbourhood drug dealer can still beat.

When I see black women with white men

I say to myself thats Karma right there

the real decent ones will be with Tom the manager and be repulsed by Dwaine still ( Dwaine will defo still beat from time to time tho ) 

cant be a qualified accountant going out with  dwaine the neighbourhood drug dealer

Nah peak for them, is if said white man has a living mum.

My girls friend from Ghana has with a white guy, he cooks all the dishes, wears traditional clothes and has really taken in her culture as much as she has his

His family to her knowledge are happy for him and love the girlfriend

He's even been over to Ghana with her

Saying they wouldn't date black again because Theyre animals/ social media/ they're dogs etc...? I've heard this recently

From where?

Only really come across this on pof

"only white guys, no offence"

Or them loud for reason black girls who go through the hoe, bisexual, religious and white guy only cycle (stages can vary from hoe to hoe)