Taking the piss

Lens

I golden showered a ting from behind in the shower.

she was facing glass, the drain was behind me, so the piss just got washed off her into the drain, no reason for any suspicion

she will never know

was the only way I could think of to hide it/style it out.

heard nex man say they do it while the girl's sleepin, then put their clothes back on to make out like they piss themselves

• Downvote 3

she was facing glass, the drain was behind me, so the piss just got washed off her into the drain, no reason for any suspicion

she will never know

heard nex man say they do it while the girl's sleepin, then put their clothes back on to make out like they piss themselves

Why?

Sounds like something Woodpecker would do.

she will never know

Eh??

she will never know

lmao nah that is UBER-creepy, you are a fuckin slimeball

I dont understand this.

What u are saying is a guy pisses on a girl while she is sleeping then accuse the girl of pissing herself?

I just dont understand

• Upvote 1

Ur impressed by ur mate secretly pissing on chicks and blaming it on them wetting themselves?

:/

Sounds like some fuck boy shit...

surely if ur a proper deev for the piss u wanna piss on her face or at least have her know u are pissing on her on some dominance trip.

• 1 year later...

I bet man thought he was a genius when he thought of the topic title

I did but I'm new allow me

On a serious note, I've heard about it so much lately and just want to k ow what it's avout. Don't think my other half would want me to even Ask her ffs