Denmark: Calls for Muhammad cartoons in school textbooks

dub

Usual posts from usualy guys i see

:/

France n denmark been pushing the anti-islam bandwagon for years. U lot are clueless

1. anti-islam now? u said racism?

2. good, as any progressive society should be

stop tryna push ur religion on the world

ur fightin a losin battle

Usual posts from usualy guys i see

yep

They look at you as a barbaric scavanging ponce in there lands
u talk so much sh*t . literally every post

You don't agree with my posts nah

I don't know what you have posted so can't comment. Maybe one day I will take notice of you

lol

Guest babatundestacks

Theres definitely an agenda to attack muslims especially via the media but its no different from what blacks have gone through.

You just gotta stay sane and not let them get to you.

Or you can fight back  through violence if thats what you choose to do.

Me i prefer the peaceful approach simply by ignoring them

Studying them would help explore the relation between religious, social and political issues, according to association's president, John Rydahl. "The 'Muhammad crisis' is an obvious issue in religious education, and it amazes me that there hasn't yet been a textbook with the drawings," he says.

How can you discuss/analyse a drawing without seeing it? The purpose is for education, not aggravating Muslims

The bit in red is OTT though

why does it need to be studied? The palestine/israel conflict has had a much huger impact in the relation between religions i doubt theyre pushing that in their agenda. How about bush and blairs lies to invade iraq and afghanistan, why dont they print pics of iraqi kids blown to pieces or corpses being urinated on or males being sexually abused in prisons, these things caused far more hatred amongst muslims than the charlie hebdo cartoons.

quick to print offensive cartoons in the name of free speech all the while omitting heinous acts committed by corks from history lessons.

hmm i remember being taught nazis, romans, the great depression, a bit of slavery that was oh so modern and fair of them, never remember being taught about mass murder, rape, beheadings, chemicals testing and such committed by the civilised colonisers.

in this country the education top brass seem more concerned with implementing compulsory sex education to primary school kids

You didn't learn about the atrocities committed by the Nazis and Romans? Where you in bottom set brah?

nazis obviously, it was against jews so it will be told forever and ever. What i said was they omit the crimes committed by the colonisers, obviously during the colonial days.

Theres definitely an agenda to attack muslims especially via the media but its no different from what blacks have gone through.

trust this whole drawing of the prophet is similar to the burning crosses and the lynching they were doing to black people over in america

Can deffo see the similarities

trust this whole drawing of the prophet is similar to the burning crosses and the lynching they were doing to black people over in america

No mate, it's not, at all

One, is a violent hate group going around literally physically attacking, menacing and killing people due to the colour of their skin

The other, is a number of people insisting they shouldn't observe the taboos of another religion, namely not drawing pictures of Muhammad

The burning of crosses wasn't any sort of statement against Christianity, either, the KKK were largely fundamentalist Christians

However this doesn't mean there isn't an agenda

However that does not mean there also isn't an agenda on the other side, aswell 

• Upvote 4

Guest babatundestacks

One, is a violent hate group going around literally physically attacking, menacing and killing people due to the colour of their skin

The other, is a number of people insisting they shouldn't observe the taboos of another religion, namely not drawing pictures of Muhammad

The burning of crosses wasn't any sort of statement against Christianity, either, the KKK were largely fundamentalist Christians

So muslims arent being killed by the west in iraq?afghanistan?? what about about palestine?

Its not just a physical abuse its the emotional abuse as well.

Black people used to get labeled,stereotyped,abused now the muslims are getting labeled stereotyped and abused.

The fact that everyday for the past two months all we are seeing is ISIS,ISIS,ISIS when their is clearly more important world news and current affairs tells me their is a huge agenda.

• Downvote 2

So muslims arent being killed by the west in iraq?afghanistan?? what about about palestine?

Black people used to get labeled,stereotyped,abused now the muslims are getting labeled stereotyped and abused.

The fact that everyday for the past two months all we are seeing is ISIS,ISIS,ISIS when their is clearly more important world news and current affairs tells me their is a huge agenda.

He was referring to the Danish stuff, nothing to do with Iraq or Palestine.

He claimed that the drawing of Muhammad was similar to treatment of Blacks by the KKK.

This is untrue

Guest babatundestacks

He claimed that the drawing of Muhammad was similar to treatment of Blacks by the KKK.

This is untrue

who is he? you quoted my post

This is untrue

who is he? you quoted my post

I quoted Lahis post.

Studying them would help explore the relation between religious, social and political issues, according to association's president, John Rydahl. "The 'Muhammad crisis' is an obvious issue in religious education, and it amazes me that there hasn't yet been a textbook with the drawings," he says.

How can you discuss/analyse a drawing without seeing it? The purpose is for education, not aggravating Muslims

The bit in red is OTT though

why does it need to be studied? The palestine/israel conflict has had a much huger impact in the relation between religions i doubt theyre pushing that in their agenda. How about bush and blairs lies to invade iraq and afghanistan, why dont they print pics of iraqi kids blown to pieces or corpses being urinated on or males being sexually abused in prisons, these things caused far more hatred amongst muslims than the charlie hebdo cartoons.

quick to print offensive cartoons in the name of free speech all the while omitting heinous acts committed by corks from history lessons.

hmm i remember being taught nazis, romans, the great depression, a bit of slavery that was oh so modern and fair of them, never remember being taught about mass murder, rape, beheadings, chemicals testing and such committed by the civilised colonisers.

in this country the education top brass seem more concerned with implementing compulsory sex education to primary school kids

You didn't learn about the atrocities committed by the Nazis and Romans? Where you in bottom set brah?

nazis obviously, it was against jews so it will be told forever and ever. What i said was they omit the crimes committed by the colonisers, obviously during the colonial days.

Yes you are right about Israel/Palestine, I don't know much about the Danish curriculum but it should be taught before the drawings uproar,

You said committed by "corks" (which I would say was definitely an offensive term unless used solely in jest, and I only see you using it regularly since Eric coined it). Anyway did you not learn about the Romans? Hiroshima? Vietnam? Civil-rights movement? etc. how much would you have liked them to squeeze into the curriculum? Did you learn about any atrocities of non-"corks"? You mentioned the transatlantic slave trade sarcastically but did you sit any exams on the Arab slave trade? Do you see my point?