Why united need to NOT make champions league

Admin.

no porchy as this has nothing to do woth team performance next season.

United need to miss out on that CL money to stop Woodward blowing it all on players which are not needed and overlooking players that are.

United must not be able to bring in marketable names as seen with last summers transfer window in which welbeck was sold to accommodate falcao which in my educated opinion had nothing to do with LVG and more to do with with making money via shirt sales as falcaos lack of minutes proves espcially as the coach would rather play fellaini or wilson instead of him.

Whilst other major clhbs around europe are indentifying players that will improve the current side, united are enquiring over the availability of players who will boost marketing revenue in lucrative markets such as the americas and asia.

Where the coach has his faults you can see he is fighting a battle with the guys above him and being stubborn in handing minutes to certain players and this will continue as long as the current business plan is in place.

Originaly i wrote a whole lot more but i got a phonecall and chrome reset

But yeah simply woodward doesnt care about winning trophies etc... Hes a money man and united are a money machine

Business over football should be the motto

Dnno where you got that figure from

But take away the 16m for welbz transfer fee and roughly another 3m a season for his contract (prob on closer to 4)

So its next to nothing now

Don't underestimate how popular united are in Latin America

Remember seeing pure united shirts out in the states took me ages to clock its cos of hernandez

Yea doubt Adidas paying 90 Mill or whatever it is a year to give us shirt sale money

The money is coming in regardless in the short term

/

Lose out on the CL and who is choosing to play in the Europa League over joining cl teams like Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool and that is just the prem

Would make Woodward panic spend even more and over pay because of desperate we'd be to get back in the Cl

Forget actual shirt sales was just saying that as a part of uniteds commwrcial income

Its easier to sell to a sponser like Epson we have players like falcao rather then welbeck

Uniteds main income is commercial

Rememeber reading that matchday whilst significant is nothing compared to what it was percantage wise 5/6 years ago

Apparently the club can still turn a profit with a seasosns attendance of 0