Bitches aint sh*t

Supermalt

Ex-wife of hippy turned wind farm tycoon who became a millionaire AFTER they split wins right to fight for £2million divorce payout 

A former New Age traveller has won her right to fight for maintenance from her millionaire former husband more than two decades after they divorced.
Supreme Court judges ruled that Kathleen Wyatt, of Monmouthshire, had the right to apply to claim a 'modest award' from Dale Vince, who went on to launch green energy giant Ecotricity which rakes in millions every year.

The ruling has been branded 'unprecedented' by lawyers but experts have said it could pave the way for similar claims because there is no time limit on financial claims being made in the family courts. 
Judges had initially blocked the mother-of-four's claim for £1.9m in maintenance after Mr Vince argued he had made his wealth after their relationship ended and she had made her application too late.

But five judges at the Supreme Court today overturned the decision and said her application should now be assessed in the family division of the High Court. 
Vince must also pay her legal costs, which have already reached £200,000. Total costs for the case could run into £1million. 
The court heard that Ms Wyatt and Mr Vince, 53, met when they were students and married in 1981. 
Both lived a New Age traveller lifestyle but separated in the mid 1980s and finalised their divorce in 1992. 
Mr Vince went on to become a successful businessman, founding Ecotricity from his trailer when he made a wind turbine from recycled materials. 

From these humble beginnings came a multi-million company, which now supplies energy to more than 100,000 customers and is worth at least £57million. 
The success of Ecotricity has made Mr Vince considerable wealth, and he now lives in a £3million 18th century fort and drives a custom made electric supercar. 
Ms Wyatt, who in contrast to her ex-husband is said to have slept in a bus shelter before one of the court hearings over the last four years, lodged a claim for 'financial remedy' in 2011.

26888F9C00000578-0-image-a-29_1426069369

That troll face

Brehs how is this possible?

Feminism gone wild

As far as I am aware prenups are not legally enforceable

I say drop 100 bands and get her dropped out

F all that other shit

honestly was thinking this too

but its not worth it really

£2 mill is minor tbh.

He can break that off and keep it pushing.

But the ruling is f*cked.

its all about de precedent doeee

/

not that this typa sh*t affects me even slightly lol

I hear that but £107 mil minus £2 mil is nothing.

Considering that you're watering your seeds.

Slippery slope to fuckery

You become a man of means after you divorce and she can come back and claim?

TBH lads, it's his fault for thinking he could back the ting at the High Court..

If he had just broke bread, the bish wouldn't have won the case at such a high level. Could have slipped her a £100,000 a year for 10 years then faked his death.

It's not 100% her fault. Guy should have niced her before he started copping football teams.

How old are those kids now? Grown.

Of course thats messed up, but this is basically back payments?

Why didnt she make a request when he was sweating?

If it can happen to him, it can happen to the little man as well.

They split up in 1992 or something. He started caking in 1995, made big money by 1997 and was kinda laughing for time. She probably didn't realize she could.

The amount of high profile court cases that have been slapped on papers since that time telling bitches they can get 50%, I'm sure she got thinking.

She didn't ask for 50%, she got something like 2%....

Which is MINOR to a guy with £100 mil - that's basically his annual interest payments. Why didn't he break that off time ago is what I'm saying.

She's the real hippy here, he turned some big time industrialist skinflint and forgot about his pickeys. It's his fault the more I think about it.