Mayweather vs Pacquiao - May 2nd 2015

Niall Ferguson

• Upvote 2

Final Press conference tonight at 9pm

• Upvote 1

The third episode of an intimate four-part documentary series chronicling the life of perennial pound-for-pound champion Floyd Mayweather as he navigates his collision course with Manny Pacquiao.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFF8NCWwddc

Love these. I am not a boxing fanatic but these showtime inside eps are fantastic. Great insight into the life of these guys.  Mayweather v Maidana and Saul Alvarez were really good...I don't even watch the actual boxing matches apart from the highlights but I'll gladly sit and watch all these episodes

might have to reach STILL. 

£10 not bad. 

For the much anticipated Mayweather vs Pacquiao fight on May 2nd,
Paragon Collective are using this stunning London theatre. Doors open 00:30 a.m (GMT) May 3rd UK time. Paragon Collective are putting on the style to bring you the biggest fight in boxing history. Bringing a VIP crowd with London’s most promising models, DJ’s, TV presenters, radio personalities, sports figures and musicians to share this experience with you, this will have a lot of the Las Vegas glitz!