should i have done something

Guest babatundestacks

Guest babatundestacks

basically i see a white fella with one bird last night at about 12am.

she was clearly intoxicated to the extent that he had to hold her up while she was walking.BLADDERED.She was out of it

He asked bossman at the shop if he had a cab number,bossman said no so i gave him one.He was obviously gonna take the drunken whore back to his crib and have his way with her.

Was it right that i just went about my business and didnt do anything.

What would you have done?

Guest babatundestacks

he could be taking advantage or he could not, seems like you're making negative assumptions

i am.

he obviously didnt take her home to play scrabble

Guest babatundestacks

yeah i agree this superman ting is not me. i actually dont like them but sometimes i just question whether i made the right decision.

i actually remember seeing the same thing about a year ago.

this girl was much much worse.

looked like she had been drugged.

imo i should have done something that time.

My boy said he saw a black guy riugh up his mixed girl, slapped her and threatened her on road and he never did anything and felt bad after for a long time

Said to him he shouldve stepped in but I dont know

With this like this stepping in is the worst you could do, chances are she'd prob back him and the he'd take the fact somebody stepped in out on her later on anyways

Lose lose

My boy said he saw a black guy riugh up his mixed girl, slapped her and threatened her on road and he never did anything and felt bad after for a long time

With this like this stepping in is the worst you could do, chances are she'd prob back him and the he'd take the fact somebody stepped in out on her later on anyways

Lose lose

C/S

step into situation and get placed into pine coffin

while said mixed chick is still smitten over hubby still