Job v Entrepreneur

Meticulous

weren't dropping these bars before the Dame Dash interview. 

This is real talk.

Thank God someone noticed it.

Chaps pretty much imitates anything or anyone that is hot at the moment. He is clearly a guy with a lot of potential who at this current point in life is extremely frustrated with his position in life.

Guy needs a job.

it all went wrong in schools and our parents them saying you need good grades to get a good job working for the white man

instead of

grades are good but you can start your own business for this reason, that reason and the other

This is stupid thinking.

I really don't believe some of the stuff I see on this forum sometimes.

• Upvote 1

weren't dropping these bars before the Dame Dash interview. 

This is real talk.

Thank God someone noticed it.

Chaps pretty much imitates anything or anyone that is hot at the moment. He is clearly a guy with a lot of potential who at this current point in life is extremely frustrated with his position in life.

Guy needs a job.

lol what kind of cringe post is this, you dont know me, we are not mates

if you have noticed ive been saying the same/similar thing on here for ages and that was probably when i was making next to nothing

now iam doing alright and a man wants to take the piss? GTFO you 9-5 ers will never understand how hard it is, getting back up from setbacks etc yet you will sit there behind your computers and cuss a next man for trying to do something for himself fuck off

lol and who says i dont work?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

it all went wrong in schools and our parents them saying you need good grades to get a good job working for the white man

instead of

grades are good but you can start your own business for this reason, that reason and the other

its not that simple tho

you cant just start a business with no expertise you have to study and get work experience so you can see gaps in the market that your business can exploit

and not every persons built to be a entrepreneur it takes a certain type of person to be able to deal with the stress and uncertainty that comes with starting your own business

20% of new businesses fail every year and 50% fail in the second year

so it ain't just about teaching our kids that they can be entrepreneurs cause telling them that without pushing them towards education is setting them up for failure cause starting a business ain't easy.

Dame talks about it like its so easy because he's so arrogant

Chaps isn't his own man

That's the most embarrassing thing about it, fair enough your inspired by it but repeating it word for word?

Not even your own take or spin on it

Cringe

when did dame say anything about only getting paid 12 times a year?

these are straight facts u c*nt

• Downvote 1

what is it with the whole 12 times a year bar, am I missing something

There are people getting paid millions who get paid 12 times a year.

Oh seen, do they post on vip2?

Oh, so you can't actually state what's the issue with getting paid 12 times a year?

Most 9-5 ers will agree that it's simply not enough which is why loads look for other avenues to create mutilple streams of income

what is it with the whole 12 times a year bar, am I missing something

There are people getting paid millions who get paid 12 times a year.

Oh seen, do they post on vip2?

Oh, so you can't actually state what's the issue with getting paid 12 times a year?
Most 9-5 ers will agree that it's simply not enough which is why loads look for other avenues to create mutilple streams of income

Most 9-5 ers?

Do you have credible statistics to back this point up?

instead of

you cant just start a business with no expertise you have to study and get work experience so you can see gaps in the market that your business can exploit

Not really, you can start and like tf said earlier the best way to learn is by doing.

I have one or two flops under my belt but i learnt a ton.