dolce and gabbana

Admin.

best brand out right now?

Dont wear clothes made by gays

i take it you walk around naked 

n/h

a gay couple who oppose gay couples who wish to have kids - i'm surprised that they said what they said and i disagree with their idea but you can understand where they're coming from

thing is what they say also goes against the idea of straight couples having IVF treatment - do you guys 100% agree with that as well yeah? or only when it applies to gay people?

• Upvote 2

a gay couple who oppose gay couples who wish to have kids - i'm surprised that they said what they said and i disagree with their idea but you can understand where they're coming from

thing is what they say also goes against the idea of straight couples having IVF treatment - do you guys 100% agree with that as well yeah? or only when it applies to gay people?

You can't compare the two

Homosexuality is an abomination

but you said you 100% agree with what they said

did you not know what they said and just jumped on the anti-homo bandwagon?

pretty sure the idea that only god should give or take life is a more prominent message in the bible than men sleeping with men is wrong

it always confuses me as to why people seem to be so passionately against homosexuality but not much else

• Upvote 1

tbf im not a fan of playing god at all

Only gays