Asian Tory candidate plotted with race thugs to stage fake EDL demo in cynical bid to win votes

Don Crack

"fiercely ambitious amin, a muslim,.."

lol daily mail

can you imagine an article like .. "fiercely ambitious john smith, a white,..."

I'm all for pointing out this lark generally but u do realise the relevance of him being a Muslim and tryna set up a rally against Islam?

U semm to get dimmer by the day mate

N this is coming from a hungover drug addled idiot

• Upvote 5

On 22/03/2015 at 0:25 PM, local said:

On 22/03/2015 at 11:33 AM, time_bomb said:

"fiercely ambitious amin, a muslim,.."

lol daily mail

can you imagine an article like .. "fiercely ambitious john smith, a white,..."

I'm all for pointing out this lark generally but u do realise the relevance of him being a Muslim and tryna set up a rally against Islam?

U semm to get dimmer by the day mate

N this is coming from a hungover drug addled idiot

but in the rest of the article it says he would share some of the EDLs views with parliament and in another part he says "im not a paki" so where he may of been born with a muslim name he clearly has no connection with islam and doesnt need to be stated hes a muslim. 

Its like the daily mail saying "ik, who is a muslim, says its fine to print cartoons of the prophet"

Its basically just islam in a negative light as per usual, when really its just a tory a**hole up to dirty tricks.

On 22/03/2015 at 0:54 PM, YFSD said:

Also Muslim is a religion and white is a race

so what?

black, muslim, whatever it will always get a mention

they will never state the race or religion of a white man

On 22/03/2015 at 2:56 PM, Yuri said:

Another timebomb fail

nope

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

the fact that he's muslim is very relevant though

regardless of it being stereotypical Daily Mail to mention it or not, it is important to the discussion

and you're deliberately taking "i'm not a paki" out of context to support your argument when it has nothing to do with his religious position 

• Upvote 1

I'm wondering why the EDL blew the whistle. Tommy Robinson become a saint now or did they just take the opportunity to eliminate a Muslim candidate....

probably because these people actually care about what they stand for, however misguided they may be

I'm wondering why the EDL blew the whistle. Tommy Robinson become a saint now or did they just take the opportunity to eliminate a Muslim candidate....

A bit of that, but they probably thought ahead and knew that being called in as heavies to menace the town would play against them. And in the eventuality that my man got re-elected he could then deny ever having that conversation with them. Even if they produced that tape.

Bredding the white man.

isn't "coon" usually used as a derogatory term to refer to a black person who plays up to a bad black stereotype though?

"Usually" being the operative word in your sentence.

For quite a while now, people (not just on here) have used the term interchangeably to mean:

1) Bredding whites 

2) Acting like a nigga

Two opposite meanings, but both work. They call it an auto-antonym 

*cue mass googling*

#goneclear

• Upvote 1