Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mr. Martinez

Drug Dealers vs Fraudsters/Thieves

135 posts in this topic

From a moral standpoint, do you perceive these two types of criminal any different?

Discuss...

Drug Dealers are Thieves and Fraudsters.

About this stuffs nicer than the last batch. About you can't buff my draw, suck ya mudda.

Drug dealers are worse than thieves and fraudsters because they're stupid. They don't understand or respect customer service yet want to run their own business? Its terrible how bad these guys are at keeping customers because they're greedy, or just liars. Rather than just say an accurate time they will arrive quite often you find yourself waiting around like a d*ckhead for some arsehole you don't even like, but because they have the power in that they know some customers will eventually call them again even if they disrepect them.

Fucking hate drug dealers by the way. Proper letdowns

Drug dealers no, see them as the same people who sell alcohol

Maybe people who sell alcohol are worse as causes more deaths compared to dro

If thieves = someone robbing/burgling someone then no.

If someone I love got dealt do, depending on the situation I'd be disappointed in them.

If someone I love got robbed/burgled then I'd want whoever did it to suffer.

No because drugs users choose to purchase that drug and poison themselves with it.

thieves are scum

house burglars don't really deserve limbs

wheres this fred comin from?

thieves are scum

house burglars don't really deserve limbs

wheres this fred comin from?

Martinez weighing up his career options?

Are you really comparing selling crack and heroin to alcohol?

Will always remember a line from Rhymestein a few years ago

"If you're shotting rocks on your block you might aswel be dropping bombs on your block"

The sad thing with hard drug pushers and users is that it is the children suffer the most in the end

Will always remember a line from Rhymestein a few years ago

"If you're shotting rocks on your block you might aswel be dropping bombs on your block"

Rhymestein was just telling niggas to shot rocky on a next man's block not your own #calm

tor drugs markets are interesting to me

any1 hear about the 'new silk road' market 'evolution' gettin closed down and the admins doing 1 with millions of dollars of bitcoins the other day

set for life if they don't get clocked

i'm not gona pretend i understand any of it but i am intrigued

Local..

Evolution marketplace (darknet market) suffered an exit scam from the admins last week.

Turns out evolution used to be a carding forum. Which means evolution was run by fraudsters from the very beginning.

It always used to bother me that the market had a fraud section and I never really felt comfortable doing business with people that were involved in fraud.

Anyway, now that the admins scammed millions of dollars (12 or 35$million depending on who you believe) there's a massive debate going on about the darknet and the place of drugs and fraud in marketplaces. Just wondered what you lot thought..

its hard to answer this when the world is built on fuckry

Are you really comparing selling crack and heroin to alcohol?

meh

you'll see plenty of alcoholics within plenty of pubs right now within a few mile radius of u gettin served without issue

local offys kno who's hooked n smile in their face every day, ask about the family n hand over a bottle of vod

it should be decriminalised, regulated n 'customer / product support' should be provided

can't really blame anyone exploiting the gap in the market too much considering the margins

*disclaimer - not condoning trap rap

depends on a lot of stuff but anyone involved with light or dark needs a lot of evil

exploiting di school kids

giving someone one of each that has just survived an overdose fresh with the tubes

No regards for life

Taking a moral stance on drug dealing, then listening to most UK trap means you're a willing hypocrite.

DASS WHY I UNASHAMEDLY FUCK WID DA COCO

That was proper vivid pro

Must be a fucked feeling

@Local

I hear what you are saying and agree with most

However someone only needs to go into a pub then go into a squat house full of crack heads, drugged up men around little children all day and night whilst their mum is strung on out the floor or out prosituting for drug money, kids going to school with holes in there clothes and getting builded, no money for lunch, having to either starve or steal to eat, and so much more evil things as a result of drugs.

You been in many crackhouses?

That world really changes the character of most people

can't be Mr Cool Breddah no more dealing with nittys and snakes all the time

Are you questioning the authenticity of what I said or are you asking me a separate question?

Local..

Evolution marketplace (darknet market) suffered an exit scam from the admins last week.

Turns out evolution used to be a carding forum. Which means evolution was run by fraudsters from the very beginning.

It always used to bother me that the market had a fraud section and I never really felt comfortable doing business with people that were involved in fraud.

Anyway, now that the admins scammed millions of dollars (12 or 35$million depending on who you believe) there's a massive debate going on about the darknet and the place of drugs and fraud in marketplaces. Just wondered what you lot thought..

yeye i jus connected the dots in the post above this

half watchin it unfold over reddit was pretty interestin

death threats galore

stealth_bomber losin 85k dollars alone 

surely the only real business plan is a cut n run? assuming the law will eventually catch up with u

i'd be GONE

Are you questioning the authenticity of what I said or are you asking me a separate question?

I'm asking how many crackhouses you've been in.