Drug Dealers vs Fraudsters/Thieves

Mr. Martinez

Drug Dealers are Thieves and Fraudsters.

About this stuffs nicer than the last batch. About you can't buff my draw, suck ya mudda.

Drug dealers are worse than thieves and fraudsters because they're stupid. They don't understand or respect customer service yet want to run their own business? Its terrible how bad these guys are at keeping customers because they're greedy, or just liars. Rather than just say an accurate time they will arrive quite often you find yourself waiting around like a d*ckhead for some arsehole you don't even like, but because they have the power in that they know some customers will eventually call them again even if they disrepect them.

Fucking hate drug dealers by the way. Proper letdowns

• Upvote 2

Drug dealers no, see them as the same people who sell alcohol

Are you really comparing selling crack and heroin to alcohol?

Will always remember a line from Rhymestein a few years ago

"If you're shotting rocks on your block you might aswel be dropping bombs on your block"

The sad thing with hard drug pushers and users is that it is the children suffer the most in the end

• Upvote 1

tor drugs markets are interesting to me

any1 hear about the 'new silk road' market 'evolution' gettin closed down and the admins doing 1 with millions of dollars of bitcoins the other day

set for life if they don't get clocked

i'm not gona pretend i understand any of it but i am intrigued

Local..

Evolution marketplace (darknet market) suffered an exit scam from the admins last week.

Turns out evolution used to be a carding forum. Which means evolution was run by fraudsters from the very beginning.

It always used to bother me that the market had a fraud section and I never really felt comfortable doing business with people that were involved in fraud.

Anyway, now that the admins scammed millions of dollars (12 or 35$million depending on who you believe) there's a massive debate going on about the darknet and the place of drugs and fraud in marketplaces. Just wondered what you lot thought..

Drug dealers no, see them as the same people who sell alcohol

Are you really comparing selling crack and heroin to alcohol?

meh

you'll see plenty of alcoholics within plenty of pubs right now within a few mile radius of u gettin served without issue

local offys kno who's hooked n smile in their face every day, ask about the family n hand over a bottle of vod

it should be decriminalised, regulated n 'customer / product support' should be provided

can't really blame anyone exploiting the gap in the market too much considering the margins

*disclaimer - not condoning trap rap

• Upvote 1

@Local

I hear what you are saying and agree with most

However someone only needs to go into a pub then go into a squat house full of crack heads, drugged up men around little children all day and night whilst their mum is strung on out the floor or out prosituting for drug money, kids going to school with holes in there clothes and getting builded, no money for lunch, having to either starve or steal to eat, and so much more evil things as a result of drugs.

Local..

Evolution marketplace (darknet market) suffered an exit scam from the admins last week.

Turns out evolution used to be a carding forum. Which means evolution was run by fraudsters from the very beginning.

It always used to bother me that the market had a fraud section and I never really felt comfortable doing business with people that were involved in fraud.

Anyway, now that the admins scammed millions of dollars (12 or 35$million depending on who you believe) there's a massive debate going on about the darknet and the place of drugs and fraud in marketplaces. Just wondered what you lot thought..

yeye i jus connected the dots in the post above this

half watchin it unfold over reddit was pretty interestin

death threats galore

stealth_bomber losin 85k dollars alone 

surely the only real business plan is a cut n run? assuming the law will eventually catch up with u

i'd be GONE