Drug Dealers vs Fraudsters/Thieves

Mr. Martinez

My bad i thought we were on about common drug dealers, not Mexican drug lords

The number of people murdered in the drug war inside the United States between 2006 and 2010 exceeds the US-troop death toll in the Iraq War since it was launched in 2003, according to a Narco News analysis of FBI crime statistics.

The US drug-war homicide tally also is nearly three times greater than the number of US soldiers killed in Afghanistan since the first shots were fired in that war in 2001, the Narco News analysis shows.

Final.War.Casualties.Chart.jpg

common drug dealers mexican druglords it dnt matter

any hard drug trade will contain more f*ckery and effect more lives than the equivalent level of fraud

thieving i.e. muggins n house burglary in some cases is a direct effect from dealing

end of the day idc about bitties or how ppl want to earn a living but to be delusional about the criminality involved in it is stupid

on a low level fraud is worse, on a medium scale fraud is worse, on a high scale drugs are worse but at the end of the day whether someones addicted or not unless they were forced into taking drugs then it's still a personal choice.. having your property stolen isn't

The drug addict can't blame the dealer the same way the alcoholic can't blame bargain booze, the obese person can't blame mcdonalds and the gambling addict can't blame william hill

Do you think it's a real choice? Who would actually choose to be a nitty? These people are weak/have issues etc and selling to them is taking advantage of that

Both fraud/theft and selling drugs have victims

the choice was the first hit.. or however many hits it took them to get addicted.. just like it was the gambling addicts choice to sign up to william hil.. cant turn round and call william hill the bad guys now because the person cant stop.. he made his choice and his weakness is his own problem to deal with

no one chooses to be cheated/stolen from

I doubt many take the first hit with the intention of becoming addicts. The ones who become addicts are usually either weak, susceptible to addiction, or at a low point in life. Selling to them is taking advantage.

I don't think selling drugs is absolutely morally worse than every case of theft/fraud but it definitely has direct victims, and indirect victims who had absolutely no choice (kids/families etc)

I doubt many take the first hit with the intention of becoming addicts. The ones who become addicts are usually either weak, susceptible to addiction, or at a low point in life. Selling to them is taking advantage.

I don't think selling drugs is absolutely morally worse than every case of theft/fraud but it definitely has direct victims, and indirect victims who had absolutely no choice (kids/families etc)

Truss

There is a reason why hardcore drug use, gangs, drug dealers, bookies, gambling addicts, alcoholics et al is way more higher in low income areas and areas with high unemployment

It mostly has an effect on the most vulnerable people in society who need more help and protection from these things 

Someone addicted to prescription drugs is wasting less of their life and probably giving more to society than a crack addict.

but how many crack addicts are there compared to people who smoke weed or willingly take cocaine/pills

if you're going to form an argument about drug dealers it only makes sense to use the most common deals being made.. not the minority cases (where it's still a choice but hey)

but it wouldn't make sense to make such a generalising argument in the first place

it'd be like putting people who have fist fights in the same group as people who use knives, and people who use guns

you make your distinctions and you argue from there

Exactly

Capitalism has no moral base

What do you mean when you say this?

It's self explanatory

Operating for profit and operating based on what's fair, just or for the greater good are two totally different (and seperate) things

But we don't live under pure capitalism, that's why I was asking. Under the system we live in the two things (fortunately) aren't two separate things.

but it wouldn't make sense to make such a generalising argument in the first place

it'd be like putting people who have fist fights in the same group as people who use knives, and people who use guns

you make your distinctions and you argue from there

fair

but 99.9% of the time the punter contacts the dealer, whether addicted or not he made his decision to willingly make a trade..

the victim of fraud didn't contact the fraudster and was cheated without consent.

I don't see how you can see it any different

/ you lot do realise that most people who smoke crack and even people who take buj aren't zombies enni?

Plenty man who's colleagues think they're upstanding respectable members of society are finishing work and buying 4 of each

#LAW

Nah bro crackheads are all pure scum and all rob to get there fix. Haven't you seen the movies?