Would you ever get back with an Ex thats slept with someone else?

J. Edgar

I've been together with my ex since '07 and we had our daughter in 2010, since then it went downhill to the fact that I pretty much lost interest in here and stopped treating her nice but still able to keep her sweet. We broke up 3 years ago and since then I have been living casually at hers raising our daughter and giving her a good beat maybe once a week if not that less. Recently she went out and met some guy on a night out, they were talking for about 2 weeks and I just recently found out they slept with each other at her house (found the morning after pill hidden discreetly in the bin). I'm not gonna lie it did hurt me slightly and it felt like she cheated even though we weren't together.

Anyway I know this guy is using her from the text's and feedback i'm getting from her (shes telling me shes gonna jump on tinder for a bit of fun and keeping her options open).

So my question is, would you get back with an ex in this similar scenario.

For research purposes shes a 27 year old white female who likes black guys, but she isn't like your typical Becky.

when shes on tinder send us her user id

/

as people say before its a situation of 'blurred lines'

/

that would have pained me as well but you have a daughter... DO YOU REALLY WANNA MAKE A GO OF IT???

/

if you want her, shout at her... if not go find your own residence and just keep thinking about the smile of your daughter and how it is to see her blossom.

Broke up 3 years ago but you still live casually with her and beating her regular wtf. That isnt a break up.

:lmao:  at typical becky

• Upvote 6

Is that you streets ?

• Upvote 1