Cameron Vs Miliband: Debate - Channel 4 - 9PM

Don Crack

Knows he will get duppied

Bare stuttering

Paxman is a leng man

He's explaining things well IMO. He at least tries to answer the questions, no way is Milliband giving you a direct answer when he gets on.

What are you watching?

He has been question dodging since the start, Paxman has pulled him up and re-asked him at least 5 times already

These conservative voters are worrying 

I'm watching the same as you but with clear vision. You got a direct answer about zero hours, he said no... Took him a while to get to it because he's a politician. I seriously hope you don't like Labour and Milliband if you don't like guys not giving a straight answer lol

I'm watching the same as you but with clear vision. You got a direct answer about zero hours, he said no... Took him a while to get to it because he's a politician. I seriously hope you don't like Labour and Milliband if you don't like guys not giving a straight answer lol

I dont rate any of the parties leaders 

However I do not have an ounce of respect for Cameron or his party and their values

So if Tories out means Ed and Labour in then so be it

I'm not voting Conservative.... I'm a UKIP guy. But 100% I do not want Labour in charge due to their treachery regarding their immigration policy, the EU  and I seriously cannot imagine having Millband as a leader of Britain. Embarrassing as hell if he gets it.