Cameron Vs Miliband: Debate - Channel 4 - 9PM

Don Crack

If ed would be embarrassing what in the world would nigel be?

The guy is a walking parody.

Diouf have you ever even watched Ed Milliband? He's the most inhuman politician I've seen in my life. Even when a member of the public asks him a simple question on the street he talks about something else and won't give the person an answer before cutting them off with a quick goodbye. The man is scripted and media trained as hell. I know you seen that video of him where he answered 6 or 7 questions with the exactly same answer over and over like a robot.

Did not even know this was on

These 2 are so dry, no true leadership skills and out of touch with the public

Why ain't Farage speaking?

Cameron over milliband any day, no way labour can get back in government, nearly collapsed this country when in power

Did not even know this was on

These 2 are so dry, no true leadership skills and out of touch with the public

Why ain't Farage speaking?

Cameron over milliband any day, no way labour can get back in government, nearly collapsed this country when in power

Because its the leaders of the two biggest parties, why would Farage be speaking?

Also what are true leadership skills Thun?

Diouf have you ever even watched Ed Milliband? He's the most inhuman politician I've seen in my life. Even when a member of the public asks him a simple question on the street he talks about something else and won't give the person an answer before cutting them off with a quick goodbye. The man is scripted and media trained as hell. I know you seen that video of him where he answered 6 or 7 questions with the exactly same answer over and over like a robot.

All these guys are media trained, Farage included.

Yes I have seen him speak, I always said David should have won over him, but I think he gets a lot of slack because people deem him as weak.

I am not here to defend Ed, but I would have him and Labour over the Tories any day of the week.

Allow having these daems elected who voted no the CSA anonymity change. 

Who wants to hear him?

Quite a lot of people according to YouGov polls etc FA? Just because you don't doesn't mean the country can't.

I agree David Milliband was a better choice, although like I said, No way do I want Labour in charge. Look at the wars they took us into as well.

Farage more than any one listens better and gives direct answers better. I'm looking for at least an appearance of honesty.

Farage more than any one listens better and gives direct answers better. I'm looking for at least an appearance of honesty.

Because he has less accountability

The only way is up for Farage

He can afford to say what people want to hear

Plus Farage is largely only asked about immigration because its good for FB posts and the Daily Mail where as Ed is questioned on anything at any time so of course he can't always give direct answers.

Hopefully in the 8 party debate Nigel is asked some real questions and can't hide behind EU and immigration rhetoric

He did alright because this program is pre planned

:/

He doesn't choose what questions he is asked. And he probably faces more scrutiny due to the constant lefty chimes of racism aimed at him, not to mention Labour funded goons hounding him and his family out of public places where he's sat down for lunch.

He say's what he thinks... That's what I like about him, that's what bought UKIP to my attention. A guy who stands up to the EU Gangsters and tells them what he thinks of them. I want that from a Politician, I quite like Boris as well. he says what he wants.

He did alright because this program is pre planned 

It has to be to a certain extent though.

How many different issues and topics are there out there.

It would be unfair to expect someone to remember every single things plus facts and figures and still give good, detailed responses imo.

What is the alternative?

How dare he try say NHS is so great when we are one of the worst for cancers survival rates in Europe and filthy hospitals

Both this party's ful of daems

Which countries healthcare system would you put above ours?

When you start looking at stats for other euro countries for survival rates you realise it's not so great and the hospitals I been to in london are dirty and run down

Kaye looking thick tonight