Cameron Vs Miliband: Debate - Channel 4 - 9PM

Don Crack

Paxman spent too much time trying to get personal, only good replys were about asking himself questions

I agree it was pretty personal. But to be honest if he asked any serious questions like he did with Cameron, as he did at the start with Ed, he just dodges them and mumbles on about other things. 

how do you know this?

Literally chatty patty sh*t when it came to ed's turn

Because you just witnessed him do it at the start? And he does it pretty much all the time you watch him.

The questions were poor, i genuinely feel like this debate was deliberate in targeting Ed Miliband.  They asked him some poor questions.

The purpose of these debates is for the politicians to make their policies clear.  I do not think this debate did that very well.

There are a large number of people in this country that are disillusioned about politics and are still uncertain on who to vote for and i do not think anything has changed after this debate.

Ed Miliband shown some character and strength during this debate which i was proud to see, however i am not content with this man being prime minister of this country. 

I agree it was pretty personal. But to be honest if he asked any serious questions like he did with Cameron, as he did at the start with Ed, he just dodges them and mumbles on about other things. 

how do you know this?

Literally chatty patty sh*t when it came to ed's turn

Because you just witnessed him do it at the start? And he does it pretty much all the time you watch him.

Like in this hour long Q&A where he answered most of the questions directly or at least with an answer related to the questions?

Please do say more

Your dear leader is on sky news bigging up miliband lads