ITV Leaders Debate: April 2nd - 8pm to 10pm

Don Crack

I do think that when you have disgustingly rich sheiks and kings in the middle east with billions of pounds worth of oil money who pay very little to nothing it becomes a joke that we pay so much and are expected to give so much aid.

HOWEVER

When you have companies paying ZERO tax which collectively is worth a sum in the hundreds of billions it is way down the priority list.

There so many other things which should be reduced or corrected before even thinking about touching foreign aid.

I think HS2 is too overpriced. I do see its benefits but there are a lot of different sources which are giving outcomes at different ends of the spectrum.

With the money it will cost to be built, are the times really that worth the expenditure? That same money could go on subsidising wages or re-locations cost for 10,000s of people to work in the midlands/manny or on investing in and developing small businesses in the north and educating them on increasing their global export levels and expertise.

I do think we need to take some pressure off of London and make that northern hub more powerful and try and bring closer to London levels of austerity and opportunities though.

The job market in London for young people is so far and there is no incentive to move to the Midlands/Manny imo.

I'd go straight after them Tax dodgers like Amazon, think they worry about attacking them though due to their employment etc maybe. I'd go into Foreign Aid when you got places like India laughing at you in public talking about the millions you give them being peanuts, and whilst they decide to have a Space Program rather than get their poor people out the slums, fuck giving them a penny.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

lol "speaks the real" - he says what he does because he knows he'll never have to live up to the promises

have you ever thought people don't vote UKIP because they've considered it being more than just Farage, that they've had evidence of UKIP members being the 'racists and looneys' that the media paints them as, and that Farage, beyond having the likability of a man who speaks his mind, doesn't come off as someone trustworthy?

• Upvote 1

its all nice to say "go for the tax-dodging multinational corporations" but its not as simple as that, unless you get multinational cooperation it won't happen - and imagine how hard that will be when its in some people's favour to keep it the way it is (Ireland for example)

He speaks his mind........ whether he can live up to them or keep them let us give him a chance rather than allow the guy you KNOW ain't gonna do sh*t he says get in power. 

Any man who is willing to take such slander and abuse for speaking his mind is worthy.

And no........ I never hear any one complain about UKIP policies, all I hear is "Racist" and it's usually from Labour supporters who must be the biggest hypocrits going since they support a party that not only has a racist MP but refuses to sack her for it.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

And no........ I never hear any one complain about UKIP policies, all I hear is "Racist" and it's usually from Labour supporters who must be the biggest hypocrits going since they support a party that not only has a racist MP but refuses to sack her for it.

You're talking about Abbot... Should've been removed a long time ago. The idea that we can't be racist cause we're black IS racist. Like we're 3 year olds who know no better. Or that we're harmless and our words don;t matter so much. It's wrong and a disgusting way to think. Racism is racism and it aint okay regardless.

But, I'm pretty sure one of the senior UKIP members was an NF guy back in the day. I'm not talking about a lowly party member, I'm talking about a senior member. That's off-putting for a small and newish political party. As for UKIP's manifesto, I've read through it a couple times and given it some thought and there's plenty that I disagree with.

By the way have you been keeping up to date with what went on in Greece? They elected a 'man of the people' type character in the same mould as Farage only he leans to the left. Once he got into power, lol did he do the things he promised? Nope. There are powers behind the scenes that dictate what's going to go down no matter who we vote in. Can't see Farage being any different. There's too much money on the line.

• Upvote 1

I heard that for the first time the other day about the NF guy. I don't know the man, had he long changed his views before joining UKIP? I don't know.

Yea sorta kept up with Greece. And if he's a lefty then I ain't surprised lol. I'm not saying Farage is cast iron guarenteed to follow through with his words, I'm saying right now I believe in him far more than any of the others and I don't see why people wouldn't give him the chance considering the only other options that appear available are known bullshitters.

Greek guy couldn't do anything, you can't say "no" to your debtors if you want to keep living in your house. Farage would have power if he was in the PM's seat.

"I don't see why people wouldn't give him the chance" - seriously? I mean you obviously look past the way the majority try to paint him and his party, but surely you can understand that many people won't look past it.

Greek guy couldn't do anything, you can't say "no" to your debtors if you want to keep living in your house. Farage would have power if he was in the PM's seat.

"I don't see why people wouldn't give him the chance" - seriously? I mean you obviously look past the way the majority try to paint him and his party, but surely you can understand that many people won't look past it.

Didn't he get in on that basis? There was meant to be the threat of leaving the EU as a bargaining chip, but he lost all that bass soon as he met Merkel.

I have no idea what you have to do to make people see through the bullshit. I just know I do my part voicing a positive opinion on them. I think the problem is the hardcore left wingers are aggressive as fuck in their agenda. They are today's Labour funded National Front.

I think the problem is the hardcore left wingers are aggressive as f*ck in their agenda. They are today's Labour funded National Front.

But you have just made this up. Allow attempting to pass it off as a fact.

Which media outlets (who have influence and pwoer) have published anti ukip reports and are run by left wingers, let alone ''hard-core left wingers''?

:lol:

Greek guy couldn't do anything, you can't say "no" to your debtors if you want to keep living in your house. Farage would have power if he was in the PM's seat.

Didn't he get in on that basis? There was meant to be the threat of leaving the EU as a bargaining chip, but he lost all that bass soon as he met Merkel.

It would have been a threat of mutual destruction, but it would have been worse on Greece's side so what really could they do?

I dont want foreign aid cut

Aid billions sitting unspent in the bank: Billions of pounds Britain dishes out in foreign aid is still sitting unspent in the bank and may not be spent for years

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3005129/Aid-billions-sitting-unspent-bank-Billions-pounds-Britain-dishes-foreign-aid-sitting-unspent-bank-not-spent-years.html

Britain isnt spending it, Farage says cut it but people decide to play Politics. Again, Why do the Lefties want to see this country fall?

I think the problem is the hardcore left wingers are aggressive as f*ck in their agenda. They are today's Labour funded National Front.

But you have just made this up. Allow attempting to pass it off as a fact.

Which media outlets (who have influence and pwoer) have published anti ukip reports and are run by left wingers, let alone ''hard-core left wingers''?

Use google. To be honest I'm done answering questions from you. Like Thun said, you ask but never answer. Still waiting for your reply on that Farage video you were meant to give us last week. But here's a quote from good old Nigel.

“Sadly we have a couple of organisations out there headed up by senior Labour party figures, who purport to be against fascism and extremism, who receive funding from the Department of Communities, who receive funding from the trade unions, who have acted in a violent way more than once.”

"A couple of organisations" I never heard come across these, I doubt anybody else has either.

However most of these media outlets and news reporters are ran by Tory friends/donors.

Extremist lefties get ZERO look in nowadays, just look at the way protests have been reported, "anarchic" "caos" "regressive" when people are peacefully protesting against the government, same people who have an agenda against UKIP.

Labour on the whole probably couldn't give a shit about UKIP, their voters aren't really UKIP voters, as seen by you Thun and Don Crack, same way you only seem to get party defectors from the conservatives to UKIP, so why would Labour need an agenda against UKIP, the Tories need to smer them to increase the chance of right voters not switching to UKIP to decrease their chance of once again forming a majority government.

I find it hilarious that it took me posting a Farage video where he talks about things other than immigration for you UKIP groupies to comment on anything other than foreigners.

I never see any posts about tuition fees, tax avoidance, the consistent misuse of government expenses, the continued division between the rich and poor, renewable energy, investments in opportunities for young people and so many other important issues.

I dont want foreign aid cut

Aid billions sitting unspent in the bank: Billions of pounds Britain dishes out in foreign aid is still sitting unspent in the bank and may not be spent for years

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3005129/Aid-billions-sitting-unspent-bank-Billions-pounds-Britain-dishes-foreign-aid-sitting-unspent-bank-not-spent-years.html

Britain isnt spending it, Farage says cut it but people decide to play Politics. Again, Why do the Lefties want to see this country fall?

britain owes a lot more than 2.1 billion to the world

stop unjust wars and get the tax from large corporations before you worry yourself about foreign aid

Waffling as usual Mame, Obviously don't follow anything beyond the pages of VIP2. Didn't you see the working man addressing Ed Miliband on the news at his work place saying all his colleagues who were Labour Voters had decided to move over and vote UKIP. And then ask Milliband a question only for him to avoid answering it, move onto talking about something else and then cut the guy off with a cya later.

Immigration, Europe & the Economy is the main thing that concerns me and probably most UKIP supporters so you will get that more than anything. Plus coming from a guy that only asks questions and never puts his own views across that is pretty rich. The extremist lefties are the ones hounding Farage when he's out for dinner with his family, their the ones that turn up hoping to start trouble when the EDL March but are nowhere to be seen when Chowdary and his goons are out burning British Flags and spitting at soldiers. There the ones caught having links to Labour and being pictured smiling with their MP's.

who are these "extremist lefties" you talk about though?

it just seems like you're using the term as a defensive phrase because people call a lot of your lot extremists, EDL types

what does it mean to be an "extremist" on the left?