Sneaker Deals GB (Affiliate marketing...)

Elementalism

https://twitter.com/sneakerdealsgb

Seen a few people @ing these lot saying 'thanks' for the hook up. While they definitely provide a service worthy of praise, allow me to break down the mechanics of this hustle to the VIP2 heads who might be interested. Not one for the TLDR dunce crew.

1a45256ac9da25e09007f57db148156d.png

Using these Asics as an example. If you follow the link through you'll end up on the site that's selling the shoes. Here's where the next part of the hustle comes in and it'll go over the heads of most people who follow the page.

If you scroll to the bottom of the page on M&M Direct you'll see a link labelled 'Affiliates and links'.

88e76e163c3ca46b30be5bf3f8ee1685.png

Follow that page and you'll see where the money comes in:

b3a1a259ea85304552ebbf24a6be953e.png

This is essentially the same mechanism that Quidco uses (hold tight the crew) and means that affiliate referral commissions are paid to the referrer - i.e. you, or SneakerdealsGB in this case. Once you click through, a cookie is stored linking the referrer to you - so when you make a purchase within 30 days you will be given a cut of the sale.

Most online retailers, even really small ones offer affiliate programmes - and affiliate marketing as it's known is a big part of a lot of the early growth of online companies. The percentage they give you varies, from 2-10% (Amazon affiliates is quite popular, not started on that yet).

Now for the smart people I have given you enough to cake already. This can be applied to any site, any shopping niche. Takes a little while to build up a following, but with a few smart advertising campaigns you'd be surprised the reach a simple Facebook ad can go.

My bredrin was proper on horse/football betting and joined quite a few popular tipster groups - all of which promote their tips with shortened affiliate links to a particular bookie - usually Bet365, and they get a cut of the LOSSES of your punters. Sometimes the smart ones clock their being given boogs odds-on tips for the sake of the tipster profiting.

6819a287203c7c2838bcadfbcc4fbf98.png

A few people will see these tipsters and invite their newbie mates, who will click the link and become a newly referred member in the downline of the tipster. From that point on any losses are shared with the affiliate.

I'm gonna get on this hustle soon, thought I'd drop a little gem for the VIP2 dons on here who maybe have a large Twitter following or are good at using social media. This is a solid, legit hustle - more appealing than some boogs ACN MLM f*ckery.

• Upvote 3

Going to give this a try. Had a facebook page for a while lying around doing nothing. Signed up to M&M and Nike so far.

Props.

What rates are Nike offering?

https://darwin.affiliatewindow.com/merchant-profile/5678

Affiliate Window seems to have some pretty big brands, John Lewis, Asos etc.

/

Another angle I'm looking to take this is possibly ordering (and branding) electronics related shit from Ali-Baba.com and selling direct to eBay. There's a shit load of possible niches - happy to throw a few out if this thread starts popping.

What kind of branding?

And what niches if you dont mind sharing?

A couple that are working (if a little saturated) - mobile phone cases, USB hubs/charging blocks, bluetooth speakers.

Have a look on Ali-Baba and just let your imagination take over, the place is incredble. The factories are super gassed to have potential sales, I'm gonna try to social-engineer a larger-than-normal free sample (basically gas that I'm a bigger company than the two man operation that exists in reality). One dude was begging for my bredrin's Skype acc.

This can work with ANYTHING tbh bro. There are denim factories on Ali-baba, I was looking at the price of raw denim jeans and the minimum order. The price certain man spend on two pairs of True Religions, could order 10-15 sets of jeans.

A Chinese denim company called Red Cloud & Co. (and also the unbranded APC denim) kinda got me looking, and sure enough there's hundreds of denim factories around. Read an article about the effect of denim dye on the environment in some of these industrial areas, I think most of the problem factories are listed on Ali Baba...

Branding is literally that - put a brand on a no-name mass produced item. Happy to discuss with you over PMs, would rather certain fuckboys on here weren't up on my moves.

• Upvote 1

Going to give this a try. Had a facebook page for a while lying around doing nothing. Signed up to M&M and Nike so far.

Props.

What rates are Nike offering?

https://darwin.affiliatewindow.com/merchant-profile/5678

Affiliate Window seems to have some pretty big brands, John Lewis, Asos etc.

/

Another angle I'm looking to take this is possibly ordering (and branding) electronics related shit from Ali-Baba.com and selling direct to eBay. There's a shit load of possible niches - happy to throw a few out if this thread starts popping.

Nike offer between 4% and 11% depending on what is sold.

They use 'exact view management' which is basically the same as the affiliate window.

Me and my bredrin are gonna knock up a little site this week.

Gonna test the Amazon dropshipping (after importing). Need to work out costs.

Anyone else got knowledge, drop it for the brehs - there's enough space for everyone to eat.

Looking to throw a grand at stock and see what it does.

• Upvote 1

Need more topics like this

Yeah well as I said this forum is falling off.

So I try do my bit - just a regular brudda (barely) trying to cut and go through, the angle's straight. Sad to see the state of things and like to see change.

Remember shit like the spreadbetting section and certain topics on SEO and shit - there's gems on here but people would rather discuss fuckery. Think this forum could pop if everyone brought in a constructive bredrin or two.

ive been doing this since last year

Had much success? By success I mean money.

probably $30

-__-

What are you doing?

Take the affiliate bit off and just go straight marketing.

Made about £30 in the past month off Adsense, trying to stabilize - and maybe about that amount in Bitcoin.

/

@ TF - what specifically do you want to know? Hard to tell you without knowing your niche, not an expert on that anyway - I focus on more direct ways of getting traffic.

Cars - be it broker/brokering, contract hire, leasing, PCP, etc...

Want to get to the top of the search pages, well get more visitors.

I don't mind paying for it, just don't wanna get FLEECED by these companies saying yeah we do x y z all for 1000 and then come to find out it was some 80 programme.

From what I've read Google is more interested in content for its ranking these days than stuff like backlinking, which was the old school way of telling a search engine that your site is important.

People used to just create 'backlink' sites that were filled with minimal, related content and then a link back to the main site. Also spamming forums within your niche with links to your page to create the illusion of relevance. All this can damage your ranking.

Do you have a blog? Do you review/test drive cars?

What kind of branding?

And what niches if you dont mind sharing?

A couple that are working (if a little saturated) - mobile phone cases, USB hubs/charging blocks, bluetooth speakers.

Have a look on Ali-Baba and just let your imagination take over, the place is incredble. The factories are super gassed to have potential sales, I'm gonna try to social-engineer a larger-than-normal free sample (basically gas that I'm a bigger company than the two man operation that exists in reality). One dude was begging for my bredrin's Skype acc.

This can work with ANYTHING tbh bro. There are denim factories on Ali-baba, I was looking at the price of raw denim jeans and the minimum order. The price certain man spend on two pairs of True Religions, could order 10-15 sets of jeans.

A Chinese denim company called Red Cloud & Co. (and also the unbranded APC denim) kinda got me looking, and sure enough there's hundreds of denim factories around. Read an article about the effect of denim dye on the environment in some of these industrial areas, I think most of the problem factories are listed on Ali Baba...

Branding is literally that - put a brand on a no-name mass produced item. Happy to discuss with you over PMs, would rather certain f*ckboys on here weren't up on my moves.

met some dude though work that used to something similar . He was shipping these non branded items and selling it to big name high street retail stores.

Showed me his portfolio of some sungasses, pendants he sold to h&m and river island. He seemed to be doing well for himself.

He must have been highly regarded in that field to be able to negotiate with those buyers. They are a very fussy bujch

Cars - be it broker/brokering, contract hire, leasing, PCP, etc...

Want to get to the top of the search pages, well get more visitors.

I don't mind paying for it, just don't wanna get FLEECED by these companies saying yeah we do x y z all for 1000 and then come to find out it was some 80 programme.

Content is 90% of the grind mate.

Your niche is a little broad to expect to receive many click-through sales directly. I'd go smaller, maybe DJ equipment, headphones, maybe car systems - shit that people are searching and buying online regularly.

A really good niche based off search popularity in the past month is vapourizers - there is 100% a market for vapourizers. Searches went up something like 500% the past 6 months. That's a healthy, growing niche that's suited for review-type content as the items for sale are relatively low cost.

Copped a Magic Flight Box. Gonna review it soon, then get a review for the Plenty up. Then gonna test my bredrin's Davinci and review that. All with Amazon affiliate links. Could also run the everybodydoesit.com affiliate programme in that niche, works well.

• Upvote 1

Searches went up something like 500% the past 6 months

google insights disagrees

Really? The shop I nearly ordered from had seen a huge sale spike, I think perhaps I'm pulling that figure from their sales.

Check the insight for this term:

https://www.google.co.uk/trends/explore#q=%22vapourizer+uk%22

That looks like a pretty healthy rise.